Help - Web Player

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
Nursultan
Accepted Solution

play.spotify.com/login

This used to bring me to the page where I can login to the web player. Now all it does is redirect to the main spotify page where it gives you the hard sell on a membership. Even after I login to my premium account I cannot find a path to the web player.  I realize that it is in BETA, did it get taken down?  What is the top secret URL to access it?

Liam
Topics: 139
Kudos: 1,549
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 447
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: play.spotify.com/login

Nursultan wrote:

This used to bring me to the page where I can login to the web player. Now all it does is redirect to the main spotify page where it gives you the hard sell on a membership. Even after I login to my premium account I cannot find a path to the web player.  I realize that it is in BETA, did it get taken down?  What is the top secret URL to access it?

Can you try http://play.spotify.com/home

Does that do the same thing?

Peter
Kudos: 12,351
Solutions: 3,384

You could also try going directly from Facebook too:

https://apps.facebook.com/get-spotify/?fb_source=notification&fb_ref=cazzette_de&ref=notif&notif_t=a...

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Lover
Nursultan

The facebook link works. Funny thing is after I logged in using the facebook link, then logged out and closed my browser. THen tried my link it worked again. Wierd 

Peter
Kudos: 12,351
Solutions: 3,384

Yeah, access is based on cookies, so once you have the cookie you can log in as many times as you like. 

Maybe somehow yours got deleted, some browsers clear them out monthly automatically. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.