Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trial

7 day free trial

How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!
297 Replies

You should get the 7 day free trial automatically the first time you log into the mobile app.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It doesn't offer me the free trial... Any way to get it manually?

I loggeed in and still didn't get my 7 day free trial. Is there anyway for me to get it?

Hi, While trying to play the music from your que, the pop up should appear asking if you would like to activate your 7 day trial.

br

Johny

I tried looking everywhere for this tree trial thing and nothing seems to be working. Any other advise or options that I can do?

How do I get the 7 day free trial

You get it when you log into the mobile app for the first time (providing you have never had premium before).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

What's the que

This doesn't help

I have logged onto the spotify acount with a new login because the other email I was using got hacked, I would like to try the 7 day premium trial again to see if it is worth getting a premium acount but the app is not letting me try it? Is this because it is the second time I am logging into the app? Help!!

I can't get 7 day trial either! I made a new account since I haven't been on Spotify for over two years on the same mobile device (android) and I want the 7 day trial to see if its worth it!

@xXtrillXx5 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

How do you know when you have the 7day trial. Will they send you a message or is it automatically when you log on.

@delriciagrant 

You can check the status on your account by signing in here:

https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

IT DID'NT GIVE IT TO ME

@Peter wrote:
You should get the 7 day free trial automatically the first time you log into the mobile app.

I get the  premium thing that pops up, but every time I press "got it" it takes me back to where I was and nothing happened. Please help me.

just go into a playlist and keep skipping songs untill it cuts you off the if you havent already activated it it should offer the trial to you

Hi there

I was having the same issue. First you need to make sure that you haven't had Premium before. Then, if the app isn't offering you the upgrade, you can go to any song or playlist and tap on the ... sign, then tap Add to Queue. If you're not on Premium, the offer should pop up and you can sign up for your 7 day trial.

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts