Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Barely scrobbles to LastFM. Why?

Solved!

Barely scrobbles to LastFM. Why?

The iphone app NEVER scrobbles to LastFM. That feature is enabled, and will SOMETIMES scrobble to LastFM if I am extremely lucky. Why is this?

Also, why are some albums available on the desktop client but not the mobile app?

98 Replies

@blakepint wrote:

I'm really trying to be patient with this whole situation. However, I am really losing it.

Can you give us an updated timeframe to when this will be fixed?

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify Communtiy!

Unfortunately, I don't work for Spotify so I can't tell you exactly what's going on. I'll do my best to draw the attention of an admin over to this thread for you. Given the number of posts, I would expect an update to resolve this within a week.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Bye Bye spotify, hello rdio 🙂

@Erthos wrote:
Bye Bye spotify, hello rdio 🙂

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify community!

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We'd be sorry to lose you from spotify, there should be an update soon given how big this topic has become; so if you can, sit tight! Have you submitted a support ticket to get attention to this?

If you still want to go, please see this link for more information about deleting an account: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/How-to-delete-account/td-p/55117 Just post here and hopefully it will be sorted. Bear in mind though, it's free to keep your spotify account, so you can leave the account intact whilst waiting for the update!

Anthony 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Anthony this is a SERIOUS issue that could be fixed today if the admins wanted to... admins keep saying 'we'll have news for you soon' and they never do,.. so god knows what is going on.

@JonNgog wrote:
Anthony this is a SERIOUS issue that could be fixed today if the admins wanted to... admins keep saying 'we'll have news for you soon' and they never do,.. so god knows what is going on.

Hi,

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. I do not work for Spotify so I can't do it myself, but I'll be sure to see if I can get an admin to take a look.

As you probably understand, the admins are very busy people. They're constantly working hard to maintain spotify, so this may have just slipped off the radar. When the admins get round to this, I'm sure it will be fixed swiftly. This is probably quite a difficult bug to fix so it may be taking a lot of effort to fix.

Anthony

Hi everyone,

We are still aware of this issue, guys. The devs are working on getting it sorted as quickly as possible.

We'll let you know when it's sorted.

AnthonyB - It's the devs who do the coding and maintaining, not us. Just clarifying. I wouldn't want me doing any of that, would be a disaster.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Do you have any idea when that will be?

I can't guarantee a date, no. Hopefully soon.

When we have more info, we'll post it here.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Okay, thank you for the help!

Couldn't they just re-release the previous version until a fix was found ??

I think that's actually a genuine idea - why not roll it back one release?

I don't care about eye candies but more about functionality.

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Marked as solution

Hi guys,

We've just released a new update, it should be fixed.

If you're still having trouble, let us know.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Confirmed mine is now scrobbling again from iPhone

🙂

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!   Thanks, team and thanks for the word, Sam.

Hi Sam, maybe you should also update the first posting in the release thread about version 0.6.1, as the scrobbling problem is mentioned there as well.

Finally, thank you 🙂

hans-jürgen - Done 😉
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Seems to be fixed, thank you!

Thanks working fine!

Excellent, confirmed the problem's been resolved. Was going to give it til the end of this week before breaking out my own pitchforks and torches and subscription cancellations, but i guess i'll have to put them away now. Well done and i'll gladly be staying with spotify.

Suggested posts