We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Roadie
Thijster75

Re: Beta Equalizer ?

Sorry, I was wrong...just make a circle with one finger in album art ... I use Ipad version

Music Lover
FBaroni

Spotify equalizer on ipad?

My sister was messing with spotify for ipad and was wiping the screen and an equalizer popped Up. Does anyone know anything about this or how to access it?! 

Concert Regular
Alindvall

Re: Spotify equalizer on ipad?

Just did the same thing with My iphone. I changed the EQ and now cant get it back. 

someone know how?

Concert Regular
Alindvall

the sound is really bad now. Need to change back. 

Music Fan
MadsOlsen

I simply can't get it to work on ipad. I've tried everything but it does not work.

Please help me

Gig Goer
Amadeusleitner

I just did this accidentally as we'll, but cannot figure out how to get it back. I'd love to know how to use this "Easter egg" feature!

Gig Goer
Amadeusleitner

I can't bring it up super reliably, but it seems to come up using a three finger swipe In the album art either to the right or in a clockwise circular motion. Hmmm...can't wait to figure it out exactly. 

Concert Regular
Alindvall

You do a circle with your finger at the top of the screen.

The circle should be small and be just below where the artist and song is in "now playing".
Gig Goer
Amadeusleitner

Clockwise? about 1 inch in diameter" I'm not finding it yet but really appreciate your help. 

Concert Regular
Alindvall

Around 1 cm in diameter. Clockwise. There is another thread in the forum about this, found it through Google.
Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.