Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant sync iphone.

Cant sync iphone.

Iphone 5, iOS 6.1.4.

Can't sync it. It keeps saying "Can't listen to this track, its not synced blabla.." connect iPhone to computer, "sync all tracks" on Computer spotify. Still doesnt help, availabe offline mode everywhere. It worked recently, until I got my "new" phone (Had it 'repaired') - synced with iCloud to get all the stuff back. Now it just wont sync. 

Why?

10 Replies

You might be trying to sync to too many offline devices--it's a limit of 3 per Premium account. We can try to resetting those device but you'll need to resync any offline playlists you've already synced. That sound ok? 

Btw, should be something easy as right-clicking a song and "Sync this song with X device" when connected.

Might be it. Yes please.

All done 🙂 Please give that a go for us. 

I've resynced, and saw the "syncing X tracks" and load bar, still it says on my iPhone that tracks are not synced.

It says its synced, "if you own the track you can sync it from your computer". Thats what I get. No clue what I need to do next.

Still doesnt work, any ideas?

It sounds like those are local files which need to be synced straight from your computer to your mobile device. 

Can you try the steps here and see if they help? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I dont have a Wifi network. 

Ah that might be troublesome, since USB synching for iPhone/iPod Touch is not supported. 

Some people have reported success by using the mobile hotspot feature of your phone to connect your computer too!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts