Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert VIP
heiko

How to download an album ?

hello there, 

using the latest app - I just want to download an album to the iphone that it is available, for offline usage. (using premium account)

Currently, Ifound just one solution to that, which is quit awkward: searching for the album, create a playlist for exact this album, and then make that available offline. resulting in tons of palylists.

Is there a better way doing that ?

many thanks,

Heiko

tjb
Garage Band
tjb

Re: How to download an album ?

Nope, that's about it. You could "star" all of the tracks you want to download, but then you end up with a huge playlist with all of those tracks. There isn't a good way to organize by album/artist right now. Everything is by playlists.
Music Fan
alexandraaa_

Hey,

Was just wondering, there are a bunch of albums from a certain artist that are on Spotify.. but my favorite album is not uploaded. Who uploads the music to Spotify and is there a way to suggest an album to them? Been waiting for this album (old album btw) since 2011 to be on here and still nothing :(

Pls help!!

Thank you,

Alexandra

Have Fans Will Travel
gprocess
I'm a Community Rock Star

alexandraaa_ wrote:

Hey,

Was just wondering, there are a bunch of albums from a certain artist that are on Spotify.. but my favorite album is not uploaded. Who uploads the music to Spotify and is there a way to suggest an album to them? Been waiting for this album (old album btw) since 2011 to be on here and still nothing :(

Pls help!!

Thank you,

Alexandra

Hi,

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify.

While it might be a good idea to contact the label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify, you can also fill out this form
to let Spotify staff know of your interest.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
jeremygoh
Kudos: 274
I'm a Community Rock Star

If you still can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify.
Meet Jeremy! | Spotify Community Rock Star
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Pls Support: Can you give me a kudo to my cause of fixing Spotify's Radio with a slider?

If you think sharing is caring, Gimme a kudo below, ok?

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.