Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I suddenly have 3 separate "Liked from Radio" playlists.

I suddenly have 3 separate "Liked from Radio" playlists.

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my iPhone 5 and iPad 3 because I was having space issues.

Before reinstallaton, whenever I clicked "Like" on a song through radio from either device, that song would be added to a singular "Liked from Radio" playlist. It didn't matter if I hit "Like" from my iPhone or iPad, the songs would be added to the same playlist.

After reinstallaton, whenever I click "Like" on a radio song, it's no longer being added to my original "Liked from Radio" playlist. They're being added to a new playlist with the same name. Furthermore, songs I "Like" on my iPhone are put in a different playlist than songs I "Like" from my iPad.

So basically, I have 3 playlists now all named "Liked from Radio". My original one, which has about 50 songs, a second one with songs I've "Liked" in the past day from my iPhone, and a third one with songs I've "Liked" in the past day from my iPad.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Side question: why are songs I "Like" from the desktop (PC) app not automatically added to the "Liked from Radio" playlist the way they are on iOS?
6 Replies

Bump.... Anyone else having this issue?

Are you definitely signing into the same account on all of those devices? 

Very strange! I will see if I can get someone to look into this for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

That's weird. I haven't experienced that and I like songs from radio on my iPhone and iPad all the time.

Very weird. I've tried removing your other Liked From Radio playlist - Hopefully it'll all converge within playlist now. Let us know if another playlist is created when you like tracks from radio.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks for the help.,but doesn't look like it worked. Just tried liking a radio song on each my iPad and iPhone. They both were added to a new "Liked from Radio" playlist. Although, this time, both devices added the songs to the same playlist. Just not my original "Liked" playlist. I suppose one solution would be to move all my songs from my old "Liked" playlist to the new one that keeps getting created. But doing this would lose the "Added to Playlist" date, which I find very useful.

Any other suggestions?

Okay, we might need to look into this a little further. I've created a ticket with our second line team to take a look at.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts