Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone sync with cable

Iphone sync with cable

How do i sync my Iphon 6 via USB Cable? IT is on my desktop PC without WLAN.

Peter

Using Spotify on Thinkpad Yoga, Iphone 6Plus, Ipad Mini 2, Playstation 3 & 4
7 Replies

Hey!

Just follow these steps to sync your tracks: https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/guides/#!/article/Listen-offline.

But my PC does not have WIFI so how to do ..

Peter

What my problem is are local mp3s to sync without wifi

Peter

Sorry, but you can only sync local files over WiFi

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

but somehow on my home pc ( no wifi but usb) i can sync to my iphone .. but not at my office pc ..

Peter

I have been having the same problem at my school. The wifi at school does not support the syncing over wifi. I had a long back and forth with spotify customer service about it and they ended up messing it up more so i told them they should allow sync over the cable for iphones and they said they "directed my services to the correct department." So just email them and say that you would like them to make a feature to sync over cables instead of just wifi. if they get enough complaints it will push the process along faster.

Syncing over USB used to work, I used to sync my iPhone 4 over USB... This is a major PIA, just tried syncing over WIFI and it doesn't work, so every time i upgrade iOS have have download my entire library from the internet? If they don't sort this, I am going to have a look at Apple Music.

Suggested posts