Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Music Albums on iOS App not in sync with desktop version

My Music Albums on iOS App not in sync with desktop version

Hi,

I am noticing that my Albums under My Music in the iOS App are not in sync with the Desktop version of Spotify. In other words, I used to add albums as playlists before this feature was available, so the other night I went through my playlists on the desktop app, removed album playlists, and instead added the album to my Albums list. When I open the iOS app, my playlists are in sync with the desktop app, but the albums list is empty.

Thanks,

5 Replies

Could you exit and restart the desktop client just to make sure those changes actually saved? How does Your Music look in the web player?

I exited out of the desktop client and reopened. The Albums in the app are still not in sync. The web player correctly matches the desktop client though.

I am having the same issue - any way to solve?!

Had the same issue here, but with the Android app.

I deleted the whole app and all its data en then reinstalled it. Is working now!

Hey I came here with a similar problem, had added a bunch of songs to a playlist in ios and they weren't showing up on the desktop.  For me, the fix was that I had recently turned on "Offline Mode" on my iPhone (settings>playback).  I switched it back off and my desktop app started syncing immediately.  I had thought offline mode just meant it wouldn't use data, but apparently even on wifi it wasn't talking to my computer.  The desktop playlist actually now has 5 songs more than the ios version, I'm not sure why that happened.  But it's better than the 60-song disparity I'd had before, so whatever.  

Hope that helps.  

Suggested posts