Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My songs wont sync

My songs wont sync

My Songs won't sync. I have 4.22GB free. What is weird is some of the songs synced and others did not. The ones that did not sync are gray and when you click on them it says, " If you own the track, you can sync it from your computer." Please Help! 

Thank you,

Alexa

8 Replies

Are those tracks local files (shown in the Local Files tab) on your desktop Spotify?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

yes I have them in my local files. What is weird is it synced some of the songs but not all of them.

Have you synced your device with Spotify on your computer like outlined here?

https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/Sync-your-device-with-Spotify

Peter

Yeah  I did that except my phone isnt apperaing under devices. That is so weird. What do I do?

https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/mobile-not-showing-in-Devices-list

I just went through and deleted the app and renstalled it. Now all the songs in that playlist are gray and its not coming up in devices. How eird.

Also where all my playlist use to be it says loading with ... next to it and nothing is happening.

thanks for all your help 🙂

Try rebooting your device by holding the home and lock buttons together until the apple logo appears on screen. Do this twice and then Spotify should work again.

If you can't see your phone under Devices in the desktop client, then something is stopping Spotify from seeing it on the network. Disable all firewalls on your computer and make sure uPnP is enabled on your internet router.

Peter

Okay the playlist are all up and its syncing ne of my playlist but it wont sync the one I want the most, called Jams.

Suggested posts