Help - iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iPod classic)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Garage Band
talesfer

New update won't scrobble

[ Edited ]

Well, since the last iPod Touch app update I've noticed it won't scrobble tracks I listened before skipping one of them in offline mode. It just scrobbles tracks I listened after a skipped track when I go back to online mode. It never happened until this new update. Why does the iOS app always get better in a few ways and get worse in many others functionalities?

Garage Band
talesfer

Re: New update won't scrobble

It seems no one even cares.

Garage Band
wolflikeme

Yeah, i'm finding this very frustrating. The app has improved massively (rarely crashes anymore) and then they take away one of one of the most important features (for me personally).

Are there any plans to bring back offline scrobbling?

Garage Band
talesfer

People at @spotifycares told me they already forwarded this issue.

Music Fan

"Unable to login to the Last.fm scrobbling server"

Can someone please tell me what this error message means?  I have Spotify on my laptop and on my iPhone 5. It did put playlists on my phone but I'm just wondering what that message means and what purpose does it serve, the Last.fm scrobbling server? Thank you whoever answers...:)

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.