Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline function Your Music

Offline function Your Music

Hi all,

I set my old starred playlist to offline availabilty so  songs would automatically be downloaded. How can I use this function with the new Your Music system? How can I make the songs I add/star easily available offline?

This drives me crazy, help is highly appreciated.

Best

Alex

4 Replies

Offline playlists (including starred) will continue synching automatically as in the past. This will, as I understand it, remain a playlist feature. There's no equivalent in Your Music as it would only apply to Songs and I guess they thought we wouldn't want up to 10K tracks synching automatically.

So keep using playlists for this and use Your Music to download albums for offline listening.

@jwylot wrote:

Offline playlists (including starred) will continue synching automatically as in the past. This will, as I understand it, remain a playlist feature. There's no equivalent in Your Music as it would only apply to Songs and I guess they thought we wouldn't want up to 10K tracks synching automatically.

So keep using playlists for this and use Your Music to download albums for offline listening.

Huh?  You can set offline any Artist or Album page.  You can't seem to set individual songs offline, though.

Edit - I think I read this all wrong, whoops.  I thought you meant there was no way to do it at all.  A little early on this Monday, haha.

No worries 🙂

@jwylot wrote:

At the playlists I only keep what I want, what I really hear to, and not 10K of tracks. So maybe I want to use Your Music instead of 20 Playlist named by Artist or Albums, wich sounds like a goo idea. But to keep it for Offline Availability now I have to "Save" it and added to a phantom playlist. That doesn't sound logical at all. I think Spotify should let each user use the app as they like, that makes personalization.

Suggested posts