Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists

Playlists

Hi,

I'm finding that when I make a playlist on my iPhone, its not available on my iPad. The only playlists I can see on the iPad are the ones that I've made on the PC.

Does this make sense to anyone? How can I fix this so that my songs and playlists saved on the iPhone show up on my other apple devices?

Also, when I am making a song available offline, it will show up when I search the "my music" by song category, but if I go to the category for "album", those same songs are not available offline. Anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks!

2 Replies

as long as they're all on the same subscription, they should be showing up. The best course of action here would be to try a clean reinstallation of the application.

Give this a shot and let us know if it works. Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I have the same problem as topic starter, and I have tried to use the clean installation on my mobile phone. But still I can't use my playlist.

It's in th list but it shows 0 songs. Before the clean installation it was exactly the same. Please help, because I listen to multiple playlists on multiple devices.

Thanks,

Ronald

Suggested posts