Help - iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iPod classic)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert Regular
ScottParky
Accepted Solution

Shuffle problem with iPhone app

There doesn't seem to be a Shuffle option. When you turn it on there is no option to turn it off.

This means every playlist you select shuffles songs unless you delete the app and re-install.

Is there a solution to this?

Singer
jvanderb

Re: Shuffle problem with iPhone app

You should be able to turn shuffle off, yes.  First, while playing something in your playlist, tap the "i" button in the upper left:

s1.PNG

Once you've done that, the shuffle button should be on the lower right.  Tap that, and it should turn from green grey.  Your playlist should now no longer shuffle.

Concert Regular
ScottParky

Wow, thanks for your help!

Music Lover
JRock1970

Shuffle Play???

How can I get my iphone off of shuffle play? It won't "unshuffle on my playlists or my starred list. Help!

Singer
jvanderb

Re: Shuffle Play???

JRock1970,

I've moved your post into an existing topic discussing this issue. Please see the above posts, and reply as to whether or not that works for you.

Music Fan
Soup

The solution works, but shuffling one album should not make all my music default to shuffle forever.  I just wanted to shuffle the one time.  Everyday, I am NOT shufflin!

Music Lover
BlueCharvel

You're awesome... thank you! I been shufflin' all week and not happy about it!

Music Lover
cjanka

It would be helpful if you told us, or linked us to, the existing topic discussing this issue, because I haven't found it yet.

Spotify always, ALWAYS, shuffles my playlists. I don't want them to shuffle. I put them in a particular order for a reason. Is there a simple fix for this?? I swear shuffle is turned off on my app.

Music Lover
cjanka

[ Edited ]

Ok, i think this IS the actual thread and I'm happy to report the fix above worked. Strange that the active shuffle icon is burried there. Thanks!

Music Lover
BlueCharvel

Just see the reply above from

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.