Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs dont play when on Iphone, but I have premnium acount and full bars LTE connection

Solved!

Songs dont play when on Iphone, but I have premnium acount and full bars LTE connection

When on my iPhone  I press play on songs and sometimes it takes forever to play or sometimes it will start and stop playing and start and stop. Basically, the connection is not smooth. It is very frustrating because I am paying for premnium service. I also want to note that I've had full service and LTE when this has happened so I know it's not my phone service. 

However, when I had free spotify songs play smoothly.

Can someone please help. I pay for spotify cause I want the freedom of choosing what I want to listen to, but I feel like it's a rip off if the songs are not playing continuously. At this point I'm better off using YouTube.

I don't want to cancel my susbscription but if the problem is not fixed soon I will have to. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

First of all welcome to spotify 🙂
The Problem you have is very untypical so The First thing i would do is to Reinstall The application on your ios device. If this wouldn't help then load a playlist in The offline Mode which is in On the top of a playlist in The Right side.

I Hope it will help you. Life Sucks Without spotify. Good luck;)

Kudo if you want 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

First of all welcome to spotify 🙂
The Problem you have is very untypical so The First thing i would do is to Reinstall The application on your ios device. If this wouldn't help then load a playlist in The offline Mode which is in On the top of a playlist in The Right side.

I Hope it will help you. Life Sucks Without spotify. Good luck;)

Kudo if you want 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Suggested posts