Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Iphone 5 problems

Spotify Iphone 5 problems

Hey first off i like to say that i love using spotify and i am a premimum member as well.

1)During the weekend i was trying to listen to spotify on my phone in offline mode and my phone kept on stopping during the middle of a track, so i would have to use the slider to play it again. That kept on happening so i decided that i updated the application on my iphone 5. I still had the problem so i just left it to be.Then it wouldn't go to the next song in the list, i would have to do it manually.

2)The playlist i listen to is Monstercat Media which has 300 something songs with 53+ hours of music in the playlist. Well everytime i go to my music tab since the update the playlist wasn't there. So i decided to refollow it since it apperatly unfollowed the playlist i followed, then i listened to it again in offline mode. Now everytime i close and reopen the spotify app i have to refollow the playlist.

3)Now i know to use offline mode you have to download half the music file so it will run offline in the spotify app/client. But i can't remember how you download the file from that song, last time i did i listened to the songs but now it won't work, maybe its because of problem number 2 but i don't really know.

If anyone of you guys could help, that would mean alot to me. 

[For any spotify mod or admin i do own 2 spotify accounts but only membership on one of them, and i do believe this is the account i have membership on. Incase if you guys ask]

1 Reply

Have you tried restarting the device by holding the home and lock buttons together until the Apple logo appears on screen?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts