Help - iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iPod classic)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
doormouse1990

Spotify will not sync my playlists ?

In the past week I have noticed that my playlists wont sync with my iPhone, only the local files. Can somebody please help me? I have a premium account.

Concert VIP
simonski

Re: Spotify will not sync my playlists ?

argh! i'm having the same problem. 

someone please help! 

i've tried quitting the spotify app, uninstalling and resinstalling the program... still no fix :(

running Spotify off a macbook pro and iphone; Premium Subscription
Concert Regular
CanDgatch

I am having the same issue, all day today.....

Music Fan
thewilyfilipino

Same thing here with my premium account; just started happening today (version 0.5.1.74.gbdf7fe51, on IOS). It's far easier to create playlists on my desktop app and sync them to mobile, but now there's a disconnect between the two -- no "loading" messages, nothing. I've tried via wi-fi and via 3G, but to no avail.

I swear, two weeks out of a month, nothing is wrong with Spotify. The second half of the month I come running to the forums trying to figure out what the heck is wrong this time.

Gig Goer
doormouse1990

I have never had a problem with Spotify. I am just hoping its due to busy servers or something? But I highly doubt it. Will try again later when I get back from work. But still is there anybody that can help? Or I will be cancelling my premium account. Not gonna waste £9.99 a month!
Gig Goer
doormouse1990

Guys mine seems to be working now. How about yours? Maybe I was right and Spotify was just slow or something last night. But I would love to know if I was wrong and there was a reason why it was not syncing last night. Hope yours is all working fine now or you manage to sort it out!

Concert Regular
CanDgatch

It is working now. They must have fixed the problem. Yeah!!! They are usually pretty quick to respond. :)
Music Lover
jokaki

I am a new user and also having this problem.  All my playlists have an orange circle with a minus sign on them and say "only local files synched."  I don't know what I'm supposed to do.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my computer and on my phone.  Like I said I'm a new user so maybe I am just missing a step or something -- any direction would be appreciated.

Concert Regular
CanDgatch

Try turning your iPhone all the way off and rebooting it. I have found that this often clears out issues I have with Spotify.....
Music Lover
jokaki

I tried turning the iphone completely off -- still not working.  HELP!  Thanks.

Announcements

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.