Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to sort songs on iPhone 5

Unable to sort songs on iPhone 5

I recently upgraded from an HTC Evo to the iPhone 5, and I am unable to change the order of my songs. Would you make this option available soon? Thanks. 

3 Replies

@FrancoSLB wrote:

I recently upgraded from an HTC Evo to the iPhone 5, and I am unable to change the order of my songs. Would you make this option available soon? Thanks. 

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Just to note moved this topic to the right section (Help-iOS) for you as this is related to an iOS device 🙂

This is not currently available, so feel free to submit this as an idea to the ideas section of the community.

However you can go into Spotify for computer, reorder the playlists there, and the order will be updated to match on the iPhone 5.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hey 🙂 

The idea to make this possible has been marked as "Under Consideration" over on the ideas exchange here.

Be sure to add your kudos and comments of support on that topic!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It is utterly ridiculous that you cant sort the songs by Artist on specific playlists on the IPHONE. Please PLease get this up and running asap. Thank you

Suggested posts