Close
Music Lover
Mykbibby

Re: Update for iPhone 5?

"Soon" means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. I hear soon and I think the next week or two. Others hear soon and think by the end of the year. I don't mean to sound stand-offish, but soon means nothing except for the fact that you're working on it. "Soon" is not an ETA.

Is there a reason you guys are so afraid of giving a ballpark estimate? Even something as vague as "November or December"? The app is causing a lot of paying customers a lot of problems, and I think its reasonable to expect a rough guestimate. Or at the very least tie us along with information about the product.

Garage Band
trakmasterrs

i can only hope this new service will create a little urgency around here:

http://www.spin.com/articles/apple-online-music-streaming-service-pandora-spotify

Music Lover
OceanMindedBoy

I totally understand your frustration. I'm the same right now. I have premium and its November 1st and still nada. Shame on you spotify!
Gig Goer
scottien

Nice, not long till I can cancel Spotify then. It's pointless paying for a service which is out of date and with no promise of an update.

Festival VIP
SebNYD

This is really getting absolutely ridiculous :(

Maybe we'll get an update prior to the iPhone 6 release...

Label Star
MattSuda

The CEO of Spotify has an iPhone 5, but doesn't prioritize an iPhone 5 update... I don't understand that. 

Comedian with Asperger Syndrome. I get geeky with technology.

Verified Badge My Verified Spotify Page    Twitter: @MattJSuda    Website: mattsuda.com

Spotify user since September 2011

Concert Regular
jdodsoncollins

Another week passed, no update yet. And no information on the update, other than "soon".

Come on, Spotify. Even the boring, rarely-updated business apps I have support the iPhone 5 screen now.
KW1
Concert VIP
KW1

[ Edited ]

This company is full of lulz.

They harvest our $9.99 and laugh at us.

Gig Goer
MusicMadPaul

IT'S HERE! :D :D :D

Richard

MusicMadPaul wrote:

IT'S HERE! :D :D :D

^^this. Enjoy guys.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Announcements
Win free Premium
We're fans of music around here. And amazing animated GIFs.
So, for our next competition we're combining the two.

Join our new contest here.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.