Help - iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iPod classic)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
Mykbibby

Re: Update for iPhone 5?

"Soon" means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. I hear soon and I think the next week or two. Others hear soon and think by the end of the year. I don't mean to sound stand-offish, but soon means nothing except for the fact that you're working on it. "Soon" is not an ETA.

Is there a reason you guys are so afraid of giving a ballpark estimate? Even something as vague as "November or December"? The app is causing a lot of paying customers a lot of problems, and I think its reasonable to expect a rough guestimate. Or at the very least tie us along with information about the product.

Garage Band
trakmasterrs

i can only hope this new service will create a little urgency around here:

http://www.spin.com/articles/apple-online-music-streaming-service-pandora-spotify

Music Lover
OceanMindedBoy

I totally understand your frustration. I'm the same right now. I have premium and its November 1st and still nada. Shame on you spotify!
Gig Goer
scottien

Nice, not long till I can cancel Spotify then. It's pointless paying for a service which is out of date and with no promise of an update.

Festival VIP
SebNYD

This is really getting absolutely ridiculous :(

Maybe we'll get an update prior to the iPhone 6 release...

Festival Headliner
MattSuda
I'm a Community Rock Star

The CEO of Spotify has an iPhone 5, but doesn't prioritize an iPhone 5 update... I don't understand that. 

Matt Suda
Spotify Community Rock Star

User since 2011    Founder of repeat one    I met Daniel Ek    Don't forget to SMILE =)

Comedian with Autism. I get geeky with technology. Music keeps my heart beating.

My Spotify Profile  Twitter: @MattJSuda  Website: mattsuda.com
Concert Regular
jdodsoncollins

Another week passed, no update yet. And no information on the update, other than "soon".

Come on, Spotify. Even the boring, rarely-updated business apps I have support the iPhone 5 screen now.
KW1
Concert VIP
KW1

[ Edited ]

This company is full of lulz.

They harvest our $9.99 and laugh at us.

Gig Goer
MusicMadPaul

IT'S HERE! :D :D :D

Richard

MusicMadPaul wrote:

IT'S HERE! :D :D :D

^^this. Enjoy guys.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.