Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

User friendliness

User friendliness

I did a quick search and found no relevant results for this topic (surprisingly), and I decided I wanted to try and take a slightly more positive approach than this thread, although I have some very similar feelings. The UI and user friendliness--guys... it needs a lot of work. 

1. Why should I have to opt-in for a private session that only lasts for six hours? Guilty pleasures don't just come and go, and neither does my send of privacy. First off, I should not have to opt-in to have a private session, secondly, what makes you think that after a certain time period (not of my own choosing), it would suddenly be convenient to broadcast my listening preferences? If I flip "Private Session" on, I don't want it to go off without me telling it to do so (and no, don't think a pop-up every 6 hours to confirm that I want it to stay in "Private Session" is the answer either).
  2. If I want to make a new playlist, why not make it easier to do from the music I already have? It is silly to make me go back through and search for the music again to add it to a playlist--just let me do it from the playlists I use to make up for the lack of any ability to sort by album or artist, to add the songs to a new playlist.
  3. Upon re-opening the app, why do I have to wait for it to load, just so it can "forget" the last played song (or at least playlist)?

Edit: 4. Oh, and it would be nice if the music from my personal library wasn't always getting removed from my iPhone.

1 Reply

It is incredible that it is so difficult to access my playlist. I sign in but there is no button on the screen to go to my playlist

Suggested posts