Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Your new totally stupid local files sync system doesn't even work right.

Songs added through the desktop app don't count track duration the way iTunes does it. Because of this, many local tracks added to playlists through desktop app are not available, even if added to iTunes. I have 450 local tracks. Approximately 40% ar...

• Regular
  • Songs added through the desktop app don't count track duration the way iTunes does it. Because of this, many local tracks added to playlists through desktop app are not available, even if added ...
  • FishSmokeChicken
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist stops after 2 songs

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIPad 5Operating SystemiOS15.6.1 My Question or IssueSince a few weeks my iPad only plays 2 songs, then stops. When playing the second song the albumcover, song title of the first song are shown. If I press forward, the second...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device IPad 5 Operating System iOS 15.6.1   My Question or Issue Since a few weeks my iPad only plays 2 songs, then stops. When playing the second song the...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Developer] Autoplay feature in Downloads

Hello I recently joined Spotify Premium this month, but I already have a lot of complaints. The app has a great UI and cool Features but basic features which are in every normal music app aren’t available in a Subscription service. I’ll get straight ...

• Regular
  • Hello I recently joined Spotify Premium this month, but I already have a lot of complaints. The app has a great UI and cool Features but basic features which are in every normal music app aren’t avai...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Clear my library

Hey, My Spotify library has about 2000+ songs which I want to completely clear and restart from scratch since I don’t listen to 99% of these songs. Is there a way to quickly delete all of the songs without having to slide to the left an incredible am...

• Hey,   My Spotify library has about 2000+ songs which I want to completely clear and restart from scratch since I don’t listen to 99% of these songs. Is there a way to quickly delete all of th...
  • Wingbear
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Keeps jumping back to starred playlist

Whichever playlist or album I choose to play, it will only play one song, then jumps back to my "starred" list. Yesterday I tried to play "discover weekly" by Spotify, played one song, then jumped back to my "starred" list. Try to play a saved album,...

• Casual Listener
  • Whichever playlist or album I choose to play, it will only play one song, then jumps back to my "starred" list. Yesterday I tried to play "discover weekly" by Spotify, played one song, then jumped ba...
  • iradno3
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Release radar and daily mixes not updating

My daily mixes and release radar haven't updated for weeks. iOS 15.6.1Tried logging out x 2, deleting and reinstalling, deleting devices, disabling Alexa skill, and prayer. Nothing works. Please help.

• My daily mixes and release radar haven't updated for weeks. iOS 15.6.1 Tried logging out x 2, deleting and reinstalling, deleting devices, disabling Alexa skill, and prayer. Nothing works. Please ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Apple watch now playing complication not showing/recognising album name in correct place

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 11, Apple Watch Series 4 44mmOperating SystemiOS 16.0, watchOS 9.1 My Question or Issue Hello,I just decided to start using the now playing complication on my watch face but Spotify doesn't seem to use the spac...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 11, Apple Watch Series 4 44mm Operating System iOS 16.0, watchOS 9.1   My Question or Issue   Hello, I just decided to start using t...
  • smallchocolate
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • apple
    Apple Watch
    Apple Watch Series 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Private but shared playlists

Hello! Is it possible to create a playlist that I can share with certain friends, but isn't visible for other friends?If so, how do I do that? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   Is it possible to create a playlist that I can share with certain friends, but isn't visible for other friends? If so, how do I do that?   Thanks!
  • AlejaR
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume constantly changing when using spotify connect

PlanPremium CountryUSADeviceiPhone 13 miniOperating SystemiOS 16.0 My Question or IssueI am connected to a receiver with Spotify connect to play music. Every second the volume bar appears on my phone attempting to change the volume but it stays at th...

• Plan Premium  Country USA Device iPhone 13 mini Operating System iOS 16.0   My Question or Issue I am connected to a receiver with Spotify  connect to play music. Every secon...
  • MihailY
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution When I try to play my playlist on shuffle, it repeats the same song?

I try to play my playlist on shuffle, but it keeps repeating the same song even though repeat is off. I’ve tried skipping and occasionally it’ll play another, but then it’ll just go back to the first song after the second is done. Even in the “Next” ...

• I try to play my playlist on shuffle, but it keeps repeating the same song even though repeat is off. I’ve tried skipping and occasionally it’ll play another, but then it’ll just go back to the first...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Video Freeze JRE APP

PlanPremiumCountry Spain DeviceIphone 13Operating SystemiOS 16 My Question or IssueGood morning from Barcelona folks, my problem is that when i download or try to watch a JRE podcast from my phone, the video starts for like 3-4 seconds and then it fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Spain   Device Iphone 13 Operating System iOS 16   My Question or Issue Good morning from Barcelona folks, my problem is that when i download or try to watch ...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Pausing Every 30 Seconds

PlanIndividual PremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 16.0 My Question or IssueMy spotify keeps pausing every 30 seconds. I have offloaded the app, changed my password, cleared cache, done a background refresh, delete turned off phone th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Individual Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 16.0   My Question or Issue My spotify keeps pausing every 30 seconds. I have offloaded the app, changed my pa...
  • BardzyBear
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist picture is super grainy when I share on instagram/snapchat stories

When I share my own spotify artist playlist to my instagram and snapchat story the playlist profile picture is extremely grainy and barely visible. I tried doing the same thing with popular playlists and their pictures are not grainy. I also tried to...

• When I share my own spotify artist playlist to my instagram and snapchat story the playlist profile picture is extremely grainy and barely visible. I tried doing the same thing with popular playlists...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to use same debit card to pay for premium for a different account

Trying to pay on the same debit card I used for another another account but already ended that one and want to use the same card on a new account

• Visitor
  • Trying to pay on the same debit card I used for another another account but already ended that one and want to use the same card on a new account
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t sign in using my google.

Every time I try to log in via the app it keeps giving me an error saying „You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. Update your location at Spotify.com to continue using it.“ When I log in through the website on safari though, it has no problem l...

• Visitor
  • Every time I try to log in via the app it keeps giving me an error saying „You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. Update your location at Spotify.com to continue using it.“ When I log in throu...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist 100 songs on Apple watch

Hi, I'm now able to download 100 songs per playlist on my Apple Watch, instead of 50. I can't find any news on this, does anyone have more info on this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm now able to download 100 songs per playlist on my Apple Watch, instead of 50. I can't find any news on this, does anyone have more info on this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [“something went wrong”] can’t access my profile on mobile

 PlanFree/Premium CountryHungaryDevice(iPhone 11 pro) There is an error when i try to access my profile on mobile. When i try it comes up "Sorry, something went wrong." I logged off then logged back on and it didnt make a difference, i also reinstall...

B8EAC529-0BF8-4C13-B817-7D7B24D23C8F.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium   Country Hungary Device (iPhone 11 pro)   There is an error when i try to access my profile on mobile. When i try it comes up "Sorry, something went wrong." I ...
  • Eni
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes