Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

"Ghost" (deleted) songs still showing up when using Spotify on Apple CarPlay

PlanFamily PremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.3.2 My Question or IssueRecently a few songs that I liked was removed from Spotify for some reasons. I first continued to saw them into my "Liked Song" playlist while they were ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Family Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 12.3.2   My Question or Issue Recently a few songs that I liked was removed from Spotify for some reasons. ...
  • DaniPitu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Queue playlists

For long road trips when it’s harder to switch between playlists, it would be great if you could queue an entire playlist instead of just songs. That way once all the songs in a playlist have been used, it would switch playlists automatically.

• Visitor
  • For long road trips when it’s harder to switch between playlists, it would be great if you could queue an entire playlist instead of just songs. That way once all the songs in a playlist have been us...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] And more button doesn’t work

The And More button when you click on a album, playlist, and your very own created playlist doesn’t work. (IPHONE) (Not Premium) It used to work and when clicked on, it would bring up all the songs in the album/playlist. This feature should be fixed/...

• The And More button when you click on a album, playlist, and your very own created playlist doesn’t work.   (IPHONE) (Not Premium)  It used to work and when clicked on, it would bring up ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hidden Queue Notifications

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 14-15 My Question or IssueNot sure if this is intentional or not but ever since the Spotify update a while ago that that changed the way the notification for successfully queuing a song looks to ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 14-15   My Question or Issue Not sure if this is intentional or not but ever since the Spotify update a while ago that tha...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blends not working

PlanPremiumCountryus Device(iPhone xr)Operating System(iOS 15.2) My Question or IssueBlends won’t work it completely freezes the app when i go to open them or open a link the blends it works fine on my console but not spotify on my phone. I tried uni...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country us  Device (iPhone xr) Operating System (iOS 15.2)   My Question or Issue Blends won’t work it completely freezes the app when i go to open them or open a lin...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution History on iOS

How do I view my listening history on iPhone? I noticed the option is not there. When I look in my desktop app, it only shows the history of the songs that played on the desktop.I heard some very cool songs that played after my playlist ended, but I ...

• Roadie
  • How do I view my listening history on iPhone? I noticed the option is not there. When I look in my desktop app, it only shows the history of the songs that played on the desktop. I heard some very c...
  • Jemster
  • 11 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 14 likes

New update problems

Hi! I opened spotify today and added a song to my playlist. I then went over to my playlist and clicked on the “and more”. usually all my songs come out in a list for but instead nothing happened. I went to check other playlists not made by me and th...

• Hi! I opened spotify today and added a song to my playlist. I then went over to my playlist and clicked on the “and more”. usually all my songs come out in a list for but instead nothing happened. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Airpod Pros stop certain buttons from responding

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone SE 2020Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueWhenever my Airpods are connected some buttons no longer work. These buttons include the change photo for the playlist, change to public/private playlist, d...

• ...nclude the change photo for the playlist, change to public/private playlist, delete a playlist, ect. This is very inconvenient and I would love for it to be fixed.  I searched everywhere for an a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • AirPods
    iphone SE 2020
    unresponsive buttons
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t edit playlist

PlanFree My Question or IssueI can’t view all songs on a playlist which also means I can’t delete songs from a playlist either, the and more button doesn’t do anything, this problem only started occurring after the most recent update

•   Plan Free   My Question or Issue I can’t view all songs on a playlist which also means I can’t delete songs from a playlist either, the and more button doesn’t do anything, this...
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution CANT CLICK ON THE ARTISTS SONGS

PlanFreeCountry DeviceiPhone SE ,Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue so you know how when you search an artist you can click on their songs underneath the artist/band name? and view their most popular songs? yeah well now I can't do that and ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country   Device iPhone SE , Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   so you know how when you search an artist you can click on their songs underneath the...
  • gracie05
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] random hops in top 6 playlists on home page, please fix

i have this problem where my playlists are doing its things,when i listen to my favourite playlists it hops in there like rabit. the playlist with liked songs shows there but i dont have any liked songs and even tho its on top right and wont move fro...

• Visitor
  • i have this problem where my playlists are doing its things,when i listen to my favourite playlists it hops in there like rabit.  the playlist with liked songs shows there but i dont have any li...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Playlist Editing

I think it’s unbelievable that I can’t edit or see the songs on my playlists now because I have to have premium to do that. Please change it back.

• Visitor
  • I think it’s unbelievable that I can’t edit or see the songs on my playlists now because I have to have premium to do that. Please change it back.
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist content

Hello,Im not sure if it was the recent February 10th update (version 8.7.4) that caused such a disappointment in my Spotify experience, but I will let you know that I am not very happy. You have taken away the ability to view all the songs within a p...

• Hello, Im not sure if it was the recent February 10th update (version 8.7.4) that caused such a disappointment in my Spotify experience, but I will let you know that I am not very happy. You have ta...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Equalizer partially hidden above window

New bug found in latest iOS update 8.6.82.1634. Top of equalizer is hidden above screen, unable to adjust if the points are above the screen. See photo.  Restarting the app moves equalizer back down where it should be, but after some use it goes back...

9CF22C81-FACF-42FE-96C9-0F1B2BE2C722.png
  • Casual Listener
  • New bug found in latest iOS update 8.6.82.1634. Top of equalizer is hidden above screen, unable to adjust if the points are above the screen. See photo.     Restarting the app moves equal...
  • Novy
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot view lyrics on iPhone app

Plan: Premium Family - previously PremiumCountry: Mexico - Previously UK Device(iPhone 13)Operating System(iOS 15.3) I have tried all the guides and Youtube tutorials for months for seeing the lyrics to songs on the iPhone app, with no luck. I am cur...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Family - previously Premium Country: Mexico - Previously UK   Device (iPhone 13) Operating System (iOS 15.3)   I have tried all the guides and Youtube tutorials f...
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 15.3Spotify 8.7.4.1352 My Question or IssueApparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Emptied the cach...

• Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 15.3 Spotify 8.7.4.1352   My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expe...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Sleep Timer missing

Plan Premium Country Aus Device (iPhone XS) Operating System (iOS 13.3.1) My Question or Issue My Spotify app crashed so I had to reinstall it. When I did the sleep timer function has since disappeared. Confused. I reinstalled the app a few times to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Aus   Device (iPhone XS) Operating System (iOS 13.3.1)   My Question or Issue My Spotify app crashed so I had to reinstall it. When I did the slee...
  • mircosideas
  • 37 replies
  • 41 likes
  • iOS
    Sleep Timer
  • 37 replies
  • 41 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist name cropped and too close to song title when text size is larger than default

Plan: PremiumCountry: USLang: Traditional Chinese DeviceiPhone 13 miniOperating SystemiOS 15.3.1Spotify 8.7.4.1352 My Question or IssueArtist name cropped and too close to song title when text size is larger than default

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: US Lang: Traditional Chinese   Device iPhone 13 mini Operating System iOS 15.3.1 Spotify 8.7.4.1352   My Question or Issue Artist name cropped and t...
  • KahoChu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution iOS Features Unable or Issues

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone Pro 13, iPad Pro 12Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueWhile listening to podcast, I am able to fast forward or rewind on my Samsung phone, by selecting any point on the duration bar, but unable to do this on...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone Pro 13, iPad Pro 12 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue While listening to podcast, I am able to fast forward or rewind on my Samsung...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Ipad troubleshooting
    iphone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will only play a few random songs while Offline

Plan - PremiumCountry - Canada DeviceiPhone 8 (iOS 14.6) Twice over the past week when I go to play songs on Spotify in offline mode it'll only play a handful of random songs. Every song is showing as downloaded on my device so its not an issue of th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Country - Canada   Device iPhone 8 (iOS 14.6)   Twice over the past week when I go to play songs on Spotify in offline mode it'll only play a handful of random son...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes