Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Help, I can’t unhide my song

PlanPremium CountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone SE, Apple Watch SE, iMacOperating SystemiOs 15.4 My Question or IssueSo, when I try to unhide a song, it won’t let me, the link attached is my screen recording of my screen.Click me

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium  Country United States Device iPhone SE, Apple Watch SE, iMac Operating System iOs 15.4   My Question or Issue So, when I try to unhide a song, it won’t let me, the l...
  • Aphyio
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Car steering wheel control opens apple music

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 12 miniOperating SystemiOS 15.3 My Question or IssueHi there, I have my phone connected via USB to my car. If I am listening to spotify and try to skip a track using my steering wheel or dash button, iOS launch...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 12 mini Operating System iOS 15.3   My Question or Issue Hi there,   I have my phone connected via USB to my car. &...
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Visual bugs and misalignments on the iOS app

PlanPremiumCountryPortugal DeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 15.4 (Beta) My Question or IssueThe Spotify app for iPhone is, and has been for a while, full of little visual bugs and misalignments that make the experience a tad less enjoyable than I t...

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal   Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.4 (Beta)   My Question or Issue The Spotify app for iPhone is, and has been for a while, full of little v...
  • alexgsm02
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution No repeat playlist button on my Apple iPad

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast doesn’t play

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 15.3 My Question or IssueHi im trying to listen too one of my favorite podcasts but when I click play, it plays for 1 or 2 seconds and then it stops and disappears from the bottom of the scre...

•   Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 15.3   My Question or Issue Hi im trying to listen too one of my favorite podcasts but when I click play, it p...
  • Priscilla69
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Lyrics

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 12 pro maxOperating System15.1 Updated the app restarted the phone still no lyrics on none of my devices.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone 12 pro max Operating System 15.1   Updated the app restarted the phone still no lyrics on none of my devices.  
  • cam40
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Connect] Multiple people can queue songs by connecting to one device

There is many times when I am with friends or at a party and want to play some songs or vice versa and they want to play songs on my phone. Although, I have to constantly take the other persons phone just to queue a songs and sometimes I just do not ...

• There is many times when I am with friends or at a party and want to play some songs or vice versa and they want to play songs on my phone. Although, I have to constantly take the other persons phone...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing volume on PC/Mac triggers system volume changing on iPhone/Android

PlanPremiumCountryUkraine Device(Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, iPhone 11, MBA M1 2020, Windows PC)Operating System(Android 11, iOS 14, MacOS 11.6, Windows 10 21H1)Spotify versionThe most recent on all devices. My Question or IssueHopefully it's not only m...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Ukraine   Device (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, iPhone 11, MBA M1 2020, Windows PC) Operating System (Android 11, iOS 14, MacOS 11.6, Windows 10 21H1) Spotify version T...
  • Yordan
  • 18 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify COnnect/Discord

PlanPremiumCountryUkraineDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 15.1 My Question or IssueFor some reason, activity in the discord manifests itself when playing music on the phone, and not on the computer.The spotify connect also does not work, I am using...

• Plan Premium Country Ukraine Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 15.1   My Question or Issue For some reason, activity in the discord manifests itself when playing music on the ph...
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution display bugs on iOS 15

DeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 15.0Spotify Version8.6.72.1009 (I have tried to send feedbacks through TestFlight but I'm not sure it's sent successfully. And the both issues below happens in the latest public version of Spotify iOS) My Question o...

IMG_0069.jpg IMG_0072.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • ...appens in the latest public version of Spotify iOS)   My Question or Issue  1. UI DISPLAY ISSUE Sometimes the album page, the now playing page and My Library page will go too close to the t...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 63 replies
  • 30 likes
  • display
    iOS 15
  • 63 replies
  • 30 likes

Superuser Contribution App Doesn't get any updates

I'm using iPhone 11 with the latest 15.3 updates OS. My plan is Premium and the country is Turkey. The app UI is different than everyone I know. It doesn't get any update on the UI doesn't change. It's been the same since 2019. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using iPhone 11 with the latest 15.3 updates OS. My plan is Premium and the country is Turkey. The app UI is different than everyone I know. It doesn't get any update on the UI doesn't change. It...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution iPhone won’t show my playlist songs but iPad does

PlanPremiumCountry BangladeshDeviceiPhone XS Max, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad Pro 2nd genOperating SystemiOS 15.2.1 I’m using premium with the same account.Yet my iPhones doesn’t show the songs in my playlist but my iPad does. Also, I paid for Premium Du...

• Plan Premium Country Bangladesh Device iPhone XS Max, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad Pro 2nd gen Operating System iOS 15.2.1   I’m using premium with the same account.Yet my iPhones doesn’t s...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Spotify pausing automatically

PlanPremiumCountrydenmarkDeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating system iOS 15.2My Question or IssueWhen I am playing a song there goes about 29 seconds and I automatically pause the song and I have tried changing password on Spotify and Facebook I didn’t help....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country denmark Device iPhone XS Max Operating system  iOS 15.2 My Question or Issue When I am playing a song there goes about 29 seconds and I automatically pause the song...
  • Kiril
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music resumes at a louder volume

Plan: Premium / NZDevice: iPhone 12 mini (iOS 15.2.1 With my Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones connected, if I pause music, and leave it paused for more than a few minutes, only with Spotify (no other music app) the sound often (not always) resets a lo...

• Regular
  •   Plan: Premium / NZ Device: iPhone 12 mini (iOS 15.2.1   With my Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones connected, if I pause music, and leave it paused for more than a few minutes, only...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    iphone
    pause
    Play
    volume
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast playing next episode

Hi alli have been having an issue with podcast past few weeks. It won’t play the next episode. Yes I have it on auto play. With music it works fine. I have been onto to support and after some who disappear and don’t replay after a while. One suggeste...

• Visitor
  • Hi all i have been having an issue with podcast past few weeks. It won’t play the next episode. Yes I have it on auto play. With music it works fine. I have been onto to support and after some who d...
  • Yordan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Your Library] Play liked songs of an album

As there is no option to save only certain songs of an album, we should be able to like the songs of an album and have the option to only play those liked songs, like a button inside the album.

• Regular
  • As there is no option to save only certain songs of an album, we should be able to like the songs of an album and have the option to only play those liked songs, like a button inside the album. 
  • Dope5603
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music from local files don't work

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 11/Macbook Pro early 2015Operating SystemiOS 15.2.1/Big Sur 11.6 My Question or IssueI've had this problem before but now it's even weirder. I solved this issue a while ago but wanted to add some songs to m...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 11/Macbook Pro early 2015 Operating System iOS 15.2.1/Big Sur 11.6   My Question or Issue I've had this problem before but now it's eve...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices lock screen toggle not working

Hey Community,The Devices lock screen option when toggled off, shouldn't let me control the now playing music, even show me that wizard on the lock screen. I've been experiencing this issue for 2 or 3 months ago already and I don't see any fix for th...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hey Community, The Devices lock screen option when toggled off, shouldn't let me control the now playing music, even show me that wizard on the lock screen. I've been experiencing this issue for 2...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No autoplay on connected device

PlanPremiumCountrythe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 11 and Naim MuSo 2nd generationOperating SystemiOS 15.2.1 My Question or IssueAutoplay is disabled when connecting with Spotify Connect to my Naim MuSo 2. Playing a song through search results in only pla...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country the Netherlands Device iPhone 11 and Naim MuSo 2nd generation Operating System iOS 15.2.1   My Question or Issue Autoplay is disabled when connecting with Spotify ...
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics are not available

Plan Premium FamilyCountry US Device(iPhone 13Operating System IOS 15.1 My wife’s phone shows lyrics. None of the fixes listed have worked, though I haven’t tried clean install. Will I lose my music if I do that. I shouldn’t right if I log back into ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country US   Device (iPhone 13 Operating System IOS 15.1   My wife’s phone shows lyrics. None of the fixes listed have worked, though I haven’t tried clean instal...
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes