Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone won't sync local files on Spotify - solution

iPhone won't sync local files on Spotify - solution

I have experienced this problem a few times with my parent's iPhone.  It is frustrating when you don't know the answer, and even when I've searched and tried the community answers.

It may help to put local files in their own play list for ease of organisation.  Mark this list as Available Offline.

Next; both the the phone and computer need to be on the same Wi-Fi network.  This sould be done through a Wi-Fi router.  Ad Hoc networks do not work for this function.

The phone should appear under devices in Spotify.  If it does not, it means you are not connected.  You need to re input the Wi-Fi password on the phone as if doing it for the first time.  Check again to see the phone appears under devices in Spotify.  You can select from there which lists you want to synchronise.

5 Replies

Thanks for your contribution man!
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Oh thank God. You were the only person who was able to fix my problem. Thank you!

hi,

I can play the local files on my computer and can see them on my iphone- when play- it doesnt move from 0.00

Where do you see devices in Spotify?

Evreything won't work i tried it so manny times and there is no solusion
This is by the way wat i see
image.png

Suggested posts