Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iphone 5s only syncing certain songs

iphone 5s only syncing certain songs

So I just recently got my iPhone 5s warratied, so apple gave me a new one. When I loaded the backup of my old one onto the new one, spotify was put in the exact same place as where I had it on the old phone. However, when I clicked the "make songs available offline" it started syncing. Well now the syncing is done, and there are stil about 1/3 of the songs that will not sync no matter what i do. I tried deleting the albums and re-downloading them, but to no avail. How am I supposed to get the rest of these songs to sync so that i can actually listen to them? I can click on the song and it pulls up, but it doesn't play, and where the timing of the song would be there are just straight lines.

Any help would be appreciated as I am leaving for a trip today and would like to try and figure it out.

1 Reply

@joshipoo3
Pertaining your issue, I had the same thing last time, I guess your music cache is corrupted, kindly do a clean reinstallation following the steps below:

Click into your Spotify App -> Logout from Spotify (Spotify app Settings -> Logout) -> [If you are on premium and have songs that are on available offline, click here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/offline-devices/ and remove all devices -> Go to iPhone Settings, General, Usage and Delete the app -> Go to App Store and download the Spotify app again.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts