Help - iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iPod classic)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
cheshireccar
Accepted Solution

"Login failed" Spotify App

when i try to log in the app, it says that i've entered the wrong code, but iam sure as hell that it is the right one, because on windows it works..

Spotify
David

Re: "Login failed" Spotify App

Hey!

Are you selecting "Login With Facebook" or "Login with Spotify Details"? According to our database, you signed up through Facebook, so selecting Login with Facebook should get you signed in. 

-----
Spotify
Gig Goer
nanajomom

[ Edited ]

My wife and I are presently on Spotify. We had to change pc due to crash. What do we do now? The account is under Joanna Bohannon, [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

Edit: Email Address Removal

Gig Goer
nanajomom

[ Edited ]

We have premium spotify but a new pc. What do we do?

nanajomom wrote:

My wife and I are presently on Spotify. We had to change pc due to crash. What do we do now? The account is under Joanna Bohannon, [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

Edit: Email Address Removal

Peter
Kudos: 12,498
Solutions: 3,433
I'm a Community Rock Star

I have just hidden your email address from those posts, best not to post those details in public to avoid spam. 

You should just need to log in with the same premium account details as before and your playlists and premium should be there waiting for you no matter what device you are using (since they are stored by Spotify).

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Fan
pluggedin2

I'm getting the message "Login failed: could not login to Spotify. Maybe you've changed or misspelled the password?" I know I have the password right and am signed in with said password on my MacBook, so not sure why I can't login on my iPhone. This is for a 3-month premium membership from a gift card, so I don't want to lose any time on my subscription. 

Peter

Are you logging in using Facebook or a Spotify username @pluggedin2 ?

Peter

Gig Goer
kaer77

Hi there,

I'm having problems with my mac devices (Iphone & Imac). It's no longer possible for me to log in. I've never logged in with a FB account, and when I fill the Spotify account form, it says to me that my password is wrong. I'm sure it's not :-(

User name is Kaer77.

Can you help me?

Peter

@kaer77 - I would suggest a password reset:

https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

Peter

Gig Goer
kaer77

Doesń´t work... Impossible to log in even for the community page.. I had to use the Facebook login way. I' ve try to reset the password but it didn't work. I was still logged to Spotify on my IMac, on my profile page even when I logged out of the Spotify app.
I don't understand what's going on. My Premium account is linked to my mobile contract. Is there a way to contact a service where I can explain my case and let my e mail adress.
Thank you.
Announcements
Happy Halloween

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.