We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Festival Fanatic
AdamElsayed

2pac-changes

There's a song that spotify is missing. Changes by the legendary rapper 2pac. There's a song named "changes" by 2pac on spotify, i know but that is not the real one. Let me send a link to the real one which should appear on spotify: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9BWM8lwOA 

I hope spotify can see this, I would be really happy if you could publish it on spotify, it would definetley become the top 1 song by 2pac. 

thanks!!

Adam

Re: 2pac-changes

Hey Adam,

Never been the biggest fan of 2Pac but I do like the version we do have on Spotify: 2Pac – Changes. Might spend some time to listen to some more - clearly I've been missing out. What other songs/albums should I check out?

With regards that one particular version, point 5 of this post is worth checking out. It's likely down to a licensing issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For service updates, see @SpotifyStatus.
New guys and girls, head over to Newbie Guide.
Festival Fanatic
AdamElsayed

[ Edited ]

I know there's a real version ( the one u linked) but the thing is: when i choose to play it it says: This track is currently not available in sweden.. Is there anything i can do about it? 

And about more of 2pac i recommend:  "My block-Nitty remix"  "Ambitionz as a ridah"  "Ghetto Gospel"  

that's my three favourites (and changes ofcourse )

Music Fan
Mareon

Yes.... This song is missing in switzerland too :/

Music Fan
wtfichigo

This song is also missing in austria.

It's a shame, spotify offers so much great music, but they are missing out on a realy classic here.

Gig Goer
DefaOne

What do you mean 'its not the real one'?

AdamElsayed wrote:

There's a song that spotify is missing. Changes by the legendary rapper 2pac. There's a song named "changes" by 2pac on spotify, i know but that is not the real one. Let me send a link to the real one which should appear on spotify: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9BWM8lwOA 

I hope spotify can see this, I would be really happy if you could publish it on spotify, it would definetley become the top 1 song by 2pac. 

thanks!!

Garage Band
Shoobie_Doowah

It's a trap!

Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.