Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Festival Fanatic
AdamElsayed

2pac-changes

There's a song that spotify is missing. Changes by the legendary rapper 2pac. There's a song named "changes" by 2pac on spotify, i know but that is not the real one. Let me send a link to the real one which should appear on spotify: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9BWM8lwOA 

I hope spotify can see this, I would be really happy if you could publish it on spotify, it would definetley become the top 1 song by 2pac. 

thanks!!

Adam

Re: 2pac-changes

Hey Adam,

Never been the biggest fan of 2Pac but I do like the version we do have on Spotify: 2Pac – Changes. Might spend some time to listen to some more - clearly I've been missing out. What other songs/albums should I check out?

With regards that one particular version, point 5 of this post is worth checking out. It's likely down to a licensing issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.
Festival Fanatic
AdamElsayed

[ Edited ]

I know there's a real version ( the one u linked) but the thing is: when i choose to play it it says: This track is currently not available in sweden.. Is there anything i can do about it? 

And about more of 2pac i recommend:  "My block-Nitty remix"  "Ambitionz as a ridah"  "Ghetto Gospel"  

that's my three favourites (and changes ofcourse )

Music Fan
Mareon

Yes.... This song is missing in switzerland too :/

Music Fan
wtfichigo

This song is also missing in austria.

It's a shame, spotify offers so much great music, but they are missing out on a realy classic here.

Gig Goer
DefaOne

What do you mean 'its not the real one'?

AdamElsayed wrote:

There's a song that spotify is missing. Changes by the legendary rapper 2pac. There's a song named "changes" by 2pac on spotify, i know but that is not the real one. Let me send a link to the real one which should appear on spotify: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9BWM8lwOA 

I hope spotify can see this, I would be really happy if you could publish it on spotify, it would definetley become the top 1 song by 2pac. 

thanks!!

Garage Band
Shoobie_Doowah

It's a trap!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.