Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Anime music

Anime music

Jupp i am one of a fue that like anime..
Well this is more like a request.

Looking for Ghost in a shell music

So what´up ? is that possible ?

Origa is one that i am looking for.

Peace

Ghostbumm

35 Replies

If Spotify could ad Anime soundtracks, that would be awesome.

There are some soundtracks by Joe Hisaishi, but that's about it. Great additions would be composers like:

Naoki Satō

Akira Senju

Michiru Oshima

Yoko Kanno

Hitomi Kuroishi

Kōtarō Nakagawa

Soundtracks from Key(most known as the creators of Clannad, Air and Kanon) and Lass(most known for the anime 11eyes) would be awesome.

i love anime as well and i listen to some japanese music their are a few songs i would like on spotify:

soundless voice by len Kegamine ( Valshe verson )

nameless story by valshe

moncrome no kiss by sid

sakura kiss by chieko kawabe

if u can get thoses on spotify i will be very thankful!!

@KittyLovesAnime wrote:

i love anime as well and i listen to some japanese music their are a few songs i would like on spotify:

soundless voice by len Kegamine ( Valshe verson )

nameless story by valshe

moncrome no kiss by sid

sakura kiss by chieko kawabe

if u can get thoses on spotify i will be very thankful!!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I would suggest you have a read at this topic about music addition requests.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Dont forget Maki Otsuki, hiroshi kitadani, raiko. just to mention some more^^

Noticed that there is a few disks of yui horie appeared, and also t.m. revolution.

I am a huge fan of anime, and it stinks when the great music is unable to be streamed. This would be amazing if spotify would add the intro's outro's and in episodes!
Jackdude3006

+1 for all of Yoko Kanno's work on Cowboy Bebop. I'd also love soundtracks for Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Redline, and the collected work of The Pillows (FLCL.) All would get heavy use in my playlists.

But it's neat that they have Castlevania: Symphony of the Night available:

http://open.spotify.com/album/6AvkC0h2TUdX6fpAKtXqYR

I have a playlist that has nightcore, japanese, and anime music in it. Spent the time finding all the songs. Im not sure what playlist number it is (i have 15) but it is public if that is what you are looking for.
Jackdude3006

Sind hier auch Deutsche, Österreicher oder Schweizer Anime und Manga Liebhaber anzutreffen?

Ich würde mich gerne über Songs etc austauschen 🙂 Wenn jemand schreiben möchte, dann bitte.

Im moment höre ich die gleiche alte Playlist mit den Songs von Fred Röttcher. Chala Head Chala 😉

I made a soundtrack of my fav one its called Anime Soundtrack, if you want one made just ask.

I'd like to give it a listen @neonshadowfire but I really hope Spotify brings in more anime music

Sadly, I can't find the tracks I REALLY REALLY LOVE. At the least, they have L'Arc~en~Ciel, Yui and FLOW 

☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Was just hoping for more recent anime music too and definitely Machico's tomorrow OP in KonoSuba!

Hi All,

Just wondering why spotify have so few anime OP and ED. mostly are instrument or cover...

Any reasons for not having anime OP ED in spotify or lack of demand from the user...

Natürlich sind hier auch deutssprachige (J-)Musikliebhaber, wenngleich dieses Forum wohl eher einen sehr internationalen Charakter trägt und eher für den allgemeinen denn den individuellen Austausch herzuhalten **bleep**. 

Wie auch immer, ich kuriere eine eigene kleine Playlist in dem Bereich (öffentlich) und interessiere mich entsprechend ebenfalls sehr für Musik aus Japan. 

For all the non-german natives to follow (because I kinda dislike writing in language that can't be read by everyone): this is a response to a german post, roughly voiced the following:

OF course there are german-language speaking J-music-lovers here as well, though those forums bear more of a general exchange of information and less for the individual. Nevertheless, I am curating a small Anime playlist that is open and of course, I am too interested very much in Japanese music. 

A Lot Of Op's(Like Ginatama-Know know know) And Ed's(Like Fire force-Veil) Are Missing And Probably Not Available in my Country(India) .

Hmm, I actually don't know about your local restrictions (India).
But maybe you might find some songs you do like in this (ever growing) playlist:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7CQoNFq6K3Ymu76lS9wj5y

Hi! I made a 26+ hours long playlist, mostly of Anime openings and endings (still updating). So if you guys like it, check it out. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2FOXAUzspYxXi1bmskV5p5?si=_gD5mYmDQwO2zSEf7EWCUw

Suggested posts