Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
BeardMan

Daft Punk

[ Edited ]

The new song from Daft Punk "Get Lucky" on Spotify is not the original, it's a fake version. How does that come, Spotify play fakes? Where did they get the song from?

Peter
Kudos: 11,470

Re: Daft Punk

What makes you think it is fake? I got a push notification about it from Spotify so I am not so sure!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Gig Goer
BeardMan

meanwhile I'm a little bit confused :-) There are a few versions on Soundcloud right now whom faked and on Facebook I saw a few posts telling the release today would also be a fake.

Yesterday I saw this:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/1558426/daft-punks-random-tracklist-is-real-leaked-si...

Music Lover
jlizama45

I'm confused now. If it is, I thought Pharrel Williams singing sounded a bit crappy anyway.

Gig Goer
BeardMan

Meanwhile the same version is released on iTunes, so I'm thinking it must be the original.  For me, the voice of Pharrell Williams in this version sounds a little different (smoother) to the first released teaser at Coachella, where the voice sounds a little more powerful and this made me thinking it's a fake version in conclusion of all the rumors.

Sam

BeardMan - It's the original, don't worry. It will have been given to us directly from the label.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Peter
Kudos: 11,470

And what a TUNE it is :D

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Sam

So unbelievably catchy...
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Fan
eboysmith

Very pleased that spotify notified me that this track was available (on Friday PM BST) Now it's had the most streams on spotify in a single day ! So why is it not in the top track's list today ? How many streams did it get ?

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.