Music Lover
FunPlazaSMT

Help with Radio boxes

Hello all,

I am a Premium Spotify member,

I am using always the Radio boxes, mostly Pop.

Normally when I clicked the 'Pop' then I will had Music from several artist like Rihanna, Michael Jackson etc etc. All after each other. But today when I clicked pop I can only hear 1 song of 1 artist and it stay the same song. It doesn't change to another song.

It's quite strange because I am the only one who is able to use that Computer so I know 100% for sure there aren't some changes from yesterday till today.

Do you guys have an Explantion for me? 

Thanks.

Smt

Richard

Re: Help with Radio boxes

Hey Smt,

We haven't had any other reports of strange behaviour in the Radio recently, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

Out of interest, which is the one song it keeps playing? Have you used this track to create a Radio station before, or anything like that?

You could try reinstalling Spotify as a first step - have you tried this already? Instructions here: http://www.spotify.com/help/faq/tech/clean-reinstallation-of-spotify/
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Music Lover
FunPlazaSMT

Hej,

thanks for your reply.

Well its not only that song, it happens also on other radio stations like Rock , 70's etc.

Kinda strange, because there hasn't been any changes from the day it worked and till the day the problem has started.

Somehow it doesn't go to the next song. Are there any options for that like shuffle or any other related things like that.

Thanks.

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Hey, feel free to try clean re-install.
Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Music Lover
FunPlazaSMT

Guys,

you can close the thread, somehow the problem is solved by hisself now. If I click now on any radio station it goes automaticly to the next.

Thanks anyways for your help,

Smt

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.