Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Looking for an artist/ track/ album on Spotify?

Solved!

Looking for an artist/ track/ album on Spotify?

The music / artist I'm looking for isn't on Spotify. Now what?!

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been provided to us, should be available on Spotify.

We are signing new labels and adding great music every week. Hopefully your favourite music will be up soon.

If you still can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify.

You can also open this form and provide us with feedback.

When doing so, do please keep in mind that this is an internal list we will use at regular intervals, to see how much interest there is for any given band. Submitting a name does not mean they will magically be showing up soon.

If you've got any other questions please let us know in a post right here

119 Replies

The artist SubSound would be great. http://subsound.bandcamp.com

There is another artist on Spotify called SUBSOUND (in all caps) but I'm not quite sure if they are the same artist.

I've been a Premium user for about 2 yrs now.

Still waiting for AC/DC to be added. They have 300k followers.

They need to have 3M before they get added...???????

Is this the service we're paying for?

I think there is some sort of jurisdictive problem for this.

Why can't you be upfont about it? I'm not going to hate you...

If AC/DC doesn't get added before mid 2015, I'm cancelling my account.

And I hope many of you follow my example.

Rammstein's live-albums and the single "Mein Land" are missing.

I'd love to have Chance The Rapper's mixtapes on Spotify... They're free... Is there any problem with that then? Also Andy Stott and Tool are missing

Hi! I'm thankful because you uptaded some Super Junior and F(x) albums but It would be great if you could include their before 2011 albums and ep's as well as the complete SNSD discography and the whole The Boys album and not just the USA version.

Also, sorry haha, the korean discography from SHINee, because there is only the japanese versions ... and T-ara's latest single please=)

And thanks for having all the Rammstein discography=DDD 

Oasis - Little By Little

Strange but i found the album here on spotify, but canot play the music, here is the album link:

https://play.spotify.com/album/7iSuRVjwGRSND33oGK1DWr?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medi...

Any reasons wy?

Tnks

Hello !

Ok, just One song. It should be easy.

Ed Sheeran - Make It Rain. This song is part of the soundtrack of the last season of Sons of Anarchy. Please. I would sell my wife to get this song on Spotify (and I would sell my family to get the entire soundtrack of SoA on Spotify).

Thanks.

PS : I posted this on another topic, but this is the good one.

Exactly.... Parkway drive's album killing with a smile is not listed in the UK. But when I do find it it is not available in your region. All the other albums are there and they are all from the same label (resist / epitaph)

Hi all, could you add Leon Bridges the artist, and especially the song Coming Home?
Thanks.
S

Dear Spotify,

I would like to gently ask you to talk with AC/DC in order to make their songs available in Spotify.

AC/DC is one of the bands I like the most, and one of the most important Rock groups of all times. It is hard not being able to find any of their musics around, specially given that both Google Play Music and iTunes have them available.

Some friends of mine, to whom I've talked about Spotify, gave up subscribing for a Premium account because there are no AC/DC's (and others bands' too) songs available.

This message complements my response to your form. I hope you hear my prayers, and the requests of many other subscribers, and consider negociating with the band. Spotify must have their songs available!

Yours faithfully,

A subscriber.

"For those about to rock, we salute you!"

Ghost EP from Sky Ferreira is missing? I was almost certain this was on Spotify before. Please add it (again)! I'm living in Belgium... 
This isn't certainly the only case... Other artists like 'Ghost Beach' only have remixes for me. On the web player however, every song they have is listed, but I'm unable to play it. 

Edit: I can find it on the web player, but I'm unable to play it. 

Last.fm: RockYourSocksxX
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
• Brendan Gill

hi, i cant believe who AC/DC havent ANY SONG in spotify argentina, really i cant believe, just 1 album at least come onn

@don_gomez

AC/DC is one of those artists that have chosen not to put any of their music on any legal streaming service it is not just with Spotify.  

All music made available to the spotify service is up to the labels, artists, and/or their representatives. Please go and have a read over on this detailed post here https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Other-Partner-Devices/Music-FAQs-You-want-to-read-this-first/t...

point 5 covers about the issue with missing music/artists. Thank you!

I would like to see more Christian Indie musicians from CD Baby. Also, the whole album "Triumph" by Citzens & Saints.

Helloo

I have been listening to Breaking Benjamin for many years now, but a few years ago or so Spotify has removed TWO albums by Breaking benjamin. (Dear Agony and Shallow Bay: The Best of Breaking Benjamin)

I would really appreciate if those albums would come back. 🙂

Even Rammstein is here at Spotify. AC/DC if you want more (money), go fast to Spotify! Your fans are there!

Please add all of the Tool albums! 

A Perfect Circle is on Spotify, but no Tool? 

Please add all of the Tool awesomeness!!

Hi,

Please add Epica's Consign to Oblivion. Amazing album! It's strange that you have not uploaded it.

10x

hi, Im really wondering that i have to ask for it but could you please get some songs from ACDC to Spotify? It's ridiculous that you dont have Music like this on spotify. I pay 10 € a month and all i can get is a tribute Band of ACDC.I Understand, that you dont have Songs of unkown Artists on spotify but it Should be normal to have Bands like this on spotify.

Vice

Suggested posts