We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Music Fan
username

Music in Squarespace add?

Does anyone know what the song is in the background of the Squarespace add?

Anthony
Kudos: 1,124

Re: Music in Squarespace add?

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Although I don't know what song it is, I think the best place to wait for a result would be here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbYflA8JGbE

This is the official video, and several users have commented asking about the song, so hopefully someone might get an answer soon!

Anthony :)

This post was by Anthony! I do not work for Spotify! If this solved your issue - mark it as a solution! Do you agree with/like my post? Please add a Kudo!

Spotify Community profile: Anthony | So feel free to PM me! Here
| Twitter profile: anthonyb256 |

Music Fan
jessssica

Im pretty sure its from a group called Faded Paper Figures. They're really good. It may be their song "North by North" or "Metropolis". Hope this helped! 

Music Fan
cfegh92

pretty sure it is north by north by faded paper figures. Huge fan of theirs and that commercial has seemed all-too-familiar for too long.

Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.