Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Rihanna - Unapologetic???

Solved!

Rihanna - Unapologetic???

Yes, what's going on I don't see the point of paying for spotify if I'm not getting the music I desire.
55 Replies

Nevermind. I see the thread. But it still doesn't explain the issue. Rihanna is already part of Spotify!! If it is the label....how long will they hold off on releasing it? My husband thinks I'm a goof because I pay for this service but can't listen to an album that's already been out for like 3 weeks!! This may just be a deal-breaker for me!!

I don't get why they are withholding it. Her albums aren't big sellers anyway.

Babel broke a record but still sold almost 1,000,000 copies so the fact is crap.

Adz11 All of her albums have gone platinum. What are you on about lol? Let's not be ridiculous here haha. The reason they are holding back is because the record label know people will buy it regardless. She gas had an album every year for the past 7 years. If they didn't sell im pretty sure she would of been dropped by now haha.

Since when has a Rihanna album not been a big seller!? You darn sure don't deserve to hear the  album then!

my girlfriend has been listening to an "illegally" downloaded version of this album instead of using spotify

lost money for rihanna, too bad so sad

Its really stupid, because it just encourages people to download illegally 

@jjhedges wrote:
Yes, what's going on I don't see the point of paying for spotify if I'm not getting the music I desire.

Yes, the record labels are stupid because not putting the music on Spotify increases illegal downloads.

Spotify doesn't decide what music is on their service. It's all up to the record labels to send their music. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Spotify does have negotations though, there must have been a hell of a lot of negotations to get Chili Peppers and Metallica onto spotify

Hello THREE months since release date!

I guess a premium account is not satisfying anymore if new best selling albums are not available (e.g "Unapologetic") or will be removed after a while (e.g. Jay-Z mixtape "Viva La Hova")

The album is still not on spotify????

L'album n'est pas disponible ni sur spotify ni sur deezer pour pouvoir l'écouter il faudrait l'acheter tout simplement. Apparament la production  de Rihanna n'a pas souhaité la rendre disponible sans devoir l'acheter car sa pourrait engendrait sur les ventes de l'album. Aujourd'hui l'album est sorti depuis 5 mois passé encore attendre encore quelque mois peut être.

I love listening to any music , but unfortunately as it  says on spotify support, there are lots of the contents that are missing, here is what it says:

"We'd love to have all the world's music in our catalogue. But for a number of reasons some artists, or a few of their tracks, aren't currently available on Spotify. This might be down to agreements not yet having been reached with the artist or their record label, or due to changes in ownership.

We're adding thousands of albums and artists every day. So if an artist is not currently present they may well be appear, or reappear, on Spotify shortly.

In the meantime, you could contact the artist, or their label, and ask them if and when they plan to be on Spotify again."

You can stream the entire album on the New Myspace.

So why isn't it here already? darn, i was on the fence about getting premium, never mind that.

the album is on! The strange thing is that the first track is not avalailable

@grzesiek wrote:

the album is on! The strange thing is that the first track is not avalailable

Just had a dig in the Spotify catalogue through the metadata api, and I actually can't find a version of the album which is available anywhere? Can you post a link to the one you can play? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

sorry, just forgot that I got it from elsewhere.. Sorry for fake hope

Suggested posts