Close
Music Fan
hc289

Smash Cast - Music coming?

I love the music from the new TV series Smash, are the various tracks that have been available on iTunes for some time making it to Spotify? I've been happy with Spotify Premium to date but if we end up in a situation where things "don't arrive on Spotify for a few weeks" then it looks like it's time to move on

Spotify
David

Re: Smash Cast - Music coming?

[ Edited ]

Generally some bigger releases turn up at the same time on both iTunes and Spotify, while some lower key ones can take anywhere between an extra few days to a few weeks. However, there could be any other reasons for these tracks not being available on Spotify at the moment. We have some information about this over on our FAQ.

-----
Spotify
Casual Listener
JanaStein

I still can't find the Songs and the songs are release months ago :( Why?

Casual Listener
LucidLunatic

Something odd that I've noticed is that the songs are viewable- but not playable- from the mobile app. So hopefully they are coming.

Music Lover
djsims24

I agree. Music from Glee and Nashville are usually available by the next episode. So far for season 2, Smash has done a better job of this, but it would still be nice to have the rest of season 1 as well.

Music Fan
JamieZacftby

I've been searching for SMASH music that has been released for a couple of months now and nothing comes up still! I see playlists that have the album covers in it but whenever I open the playlist, it never plays because the playlist appears to be empty. 

Please fix this. There are so many songs from SMASH that are much better than Glee's.

Announcements
Win free Premium
We're fans of music around here. And amazing animated GIFs.
So, for our next competition we're combining the two.

Join our new contest here.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.