Music Fan
SolarMoth

Tinie Tempah - Demonstration

Tinie Tempah - Demonstration (His newest album)

His album officially came out in the United States on November 18 and it has not been added to Spotify for listening. Been waiting to hear this album for a while and it's finally out. I see, for some reason, it may be available in other counties. Any idea when it may be available in the US? I am paying for premium and I have no idea why Eminem and M.I.A. would release on Spotify, but not Tinie Tempah.

Thanks!

Peter
Kudos: 11,206

Re: Tinie Tempah - Demonstration

Having a look at the metadata that album is currently only available in Europe it seems. 

Unfortunately, its normally out of Spotify's control when content doesn't get added - annoyingly you will find big named artists do withhold content from streaming services in some markets to push up album sales. 

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.