Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Casual Listener
fnuf

Tony Igy - Astronomia

Why is not this awesome song on spotify? Don´t know if it´s the real name, have seen many kind of names on this song so. 

Regular
jonuiiiiiiiiiii

Re: Tony Igy - Astronomia

ya i want htis also

Casual Listener
Crackmac

Me too! Possibly the most awesome Techno ever made.

Gold Streaming Artist
MattSuda

Not every album or song is available on Spotify. Some artists and music labels choose not to release to Spotify.

The only thing Spotify does is upload the music that is sent to them. You can find out why some songs/artists are not on Spotify over here.

Some music labels only release to certain countries while blocking the release from the rest.

It's all about who owns the rights to the music and where they want it released to.

Music would be better if labels didn't block their releases from certain countries, but sadly this is how the music business works.

Matt Suda
Spotify Community Rock Star

User since September 2011    Founder of repeat one    I met Daniel Ek    Don't forget to SMILE =)

Comedian with Autism. I get geeky with technology. Music keeps my heart beating.

Verified BadgeMy Spotify Profile  Twitter: @MattJSuda  Website: mattsuda.com
Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.