Close
Music Lover
Beggarmandan

Tracks not playing?

Anyone else having trouble at the moment?  My connection's fine but Spotify keeps stopping with message "can't play the current track" I try a completely new album / track and the same thing happens - I've checked and I've paid my account!

Music Fan
guereux

Re: Tracks not playing?

Yes, but I have no error message. It's just nothing is playing. I've just reinstalled and there is still a problem.

Music Lover
Beggarmandan

hmmm. think refunds are due ;o)
Spotify
David

Are tracks still not playing for you guys?
-----
Spotify
Regular
korogona

Ye... I have had this problem for a while now. Many of the tracks I have wont play and I don't know why, IM not getting any error messages ether.

At first I thought that I could only play songs that I could by on spottily but I figured out that I could whit some. Then I started to wondering if I couldn't play music that I already had on my computer, like the music library on my computer cutout communicate whit the one on spottily. However, the spottily plaits on my phone works perfectly find and can play any music track =S

btw. After I updated my computer, all the songs on my spottily disappear, so I had to add them back to my star list, and a few moments later they came back but now I have two of almost every song on the list =(

Casual Listener
Tonkpro

I also get this message, alot.

But only happens when I play alot of diffrent songs in a short time.

So if I listen to a song, 2-3 secounds, and then switch to another, nothing happens. It just dosen't play.

After clicking awhile on other songs the same thing happen.

But if I then wait ~30sec-1min I can start play songs again, but if I start jumping from song to song again the problem is there in a second.

/Tony

Announcements
Win free Premium
We're fans of music around here. And amazing animated GIFs.
So, for our next competition we're combining the two.

Join our new contest here.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.