Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Super Users join the Wolfpack!

Solved!

Super Users join the Wolfpack!

Do you find yourself spending a lot of time in the Spotify Community? Do you like being social, helping out other Spotify users?

Join this e(xc)lusive group of members and you could:
 - find out where the private community area is hidden
 - join our very exclusive Skype chat
 - get direct access to the Spotify Community team
 - help so many others maximize their Spotify experience
 - find fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Spoiler

Click here to join.

Nah, I don't want to join.

Community Ergo Sum

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

To anyone reading this topic, 

Being a Spotify Community Super User (Or Community Expert as refered to in some reviews) really is great fun and very rewarding. 

Just a few other awesome things I would like to point out:

- The Spotify community team are truly amazing people, one of the friendliest and most fun bunch of people I know, even though I have never actually met them! The exclusive skype chat between most super users and the staff is active daily, the staff are always willing to help and discuss new ideas, no matter how silly or insane they may be. It is like having friends based all over the world. 

- You get recognition for your efforts, and community rewards are announced at the end of each month. Here is the one for december if you fancy a read. Rewards have ranged from free premium to Spotify goodies such as T-shirts! 

- You get the good feeling that you are helping others, and sharing the joy of music. 

If all these posts aren't enough to get you excited, I don't know what will! 😄 

If you have any questions about being a Super User, feel free to PM me or anyone else on the team. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

20 Replies
Marked as solution

To anyone reading this topic, 

Being a Spotify Community Super User (Or Community Expert as refered to in some reviews) really is great fun and very rewarding. 

Just a few other awesome things I would like to point out:

- The Spotify community team are truly amazing people, one of the friendliest and most fun bunch of people I know, even though I have never actually met them! The exclusive skype chat between most super users and the staff is active daily, the staff are always willing to help and discuss new ideas, no matter how silly or insane they may be. It is like having friends based all over the world. 

- You get recognition for your efforts, and community rewards are announced at the end of each month. Here is the one for december if you fancy a read. Rewards have ranged from free premium to Spotify goodies such as T-shirts! 

- You get the good feeling that you are helping others, and sharing the joy of music. 

If all these posts aren't enough to get you excited, I don't know what will! 😄 

If you have any questions about being a Super User, feel free to PM me or anyone else on the team. 

Peter

Peter

Ah, going for a more direct approach I see!

As Hammeh said, don't hesitate to PM if you have any queries!

(Per also forgot to mention the cookies, as well as the extra forum permissions ;))

Yes yes.

The Skype chat is good. I have no people in Skype that talk to me all the time. But when Spotify Community Super Users Chat arrived... I have to say I discuss every day very much about music and Spotify with other community founders, superusers, moderators and community managers!

I feel that all of those folks are very happy and we talk every day like best friends!

The best thing is that when I help others, I enjoy support for me. The on Kudos to me is feel like I received one tea more. 😉

I enjoy this Community and I feel this is best community ever. Thanks for all goodies, premium codes and all this good time you provide to me. I'm very happy that I registered to very very very old Community called Get Satisfaction and met Rorey as Internet folk and now I say I can contact Rorey in every question related to Spotify or like music Rorey is listening all the time at home 🙂

Best folks need best super users and community founders!!! We are one little company, just ask any question about Spotify, we are here to help.

If someone want to know what music I listen when I'm sitting here in Community, start from this track Breeze – Slide Away - Sy & Unknown Remix 🙂

I am tempted to apply for this because i like to help people and find myself being on this community quite often but i usually don´t often reply to post. That is because i don´t know what to say more than link them more information but it´s not always that relevant. So that´s what´s holding me back from applying.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Hey Christoffer!

What you describe is what Super users do the most:

Pointing other users into the right direction by linking to an official topic!

A lot of users just tend to ignore the search function or just don't find what they're looking for. So if you see a topic title that sounds familiar and you know there's a topic somewhere that explains exactly this problem - all you need to do is get the link of that topic and post it in the new one. The users will appreciate it! Here's an example.

If I were you, I'd apply! There's nothing to lose and quite some benefits to gain. 😉

@Christoffer wrote:

I am tempted to apply for this because i like to help people and find myself being on this community quite often but i usually don´t often reply to post. That is because i don´t know what to say more than link them more information but it´s not always that relevant. So that´s what´s holding me back from applying.

Hey 🙂 

As Premify said above, that is exactly what the community super users do most of the time. 

Every now and again, we do come accross issues which are new or need some technical expertise but those are fairly rare and if your not sure how to handle them, there is a dedicated section of the private community area which is talked about above, specifically for asking other community super users and staff for input on a thread you are maybe helping out on. 

If you do decide to apply, remember that is is a learning experience to, none of us know everything there is to know about Spotify and the community, but we are here to help each other out whenever it is needed. 

Peter

Peter

@Hammeh wrote:

@Christoffer wrote:

Hey 🙂 

As Premify said above, that is exactly what the community super users do most of the time. 

Every now and again, we do come accross issues which are new or need some technical expertise but those are fairly rare and if your not sure how to handle them, there is a dedicated section of the private community area which is talked about above, specifically for asking other community super users and staff for input on a thread you are maybe helping out on. 

If you do decide to apply, remember that is is a learning experience to, none of us know everything there is to know about Spotify and the community, but we are here to help each other out whenever it is needed. 

Peter

I think I come very close to knowing everything 😉 

Before becoming a super user on the community. I prefer staying a super user of Spotify.

Since the beginning I use and promote Spotify to my friends. With a daily updated playlist and 1100 subscribers i consider myself as a regular user. But dear community, since the big update and new design the Spotify program slows down everything. CPU usage is a trouble. Reading about complains everywere,  but no response or action of Spotify. Please give us back the old and good working version of Spotify!

Oh yes, a re-install helps you to get it, but the second start automatically starts up the new version :-S

internet killed the video stars - spotify raised the happiness of music

make that happen.

ok evertything allright now?

@josedeboose wrote:

ok evertything allright now?

What are you referring to 🙂 ?

Peter

Peter

You guys are totally awesome! The patience you show when dealing with coachloads of frustrated users all experiencing the same issue and who are incapable of scanning the forum to see if there isn't already a solution is truly inspirational.

Nice work 🙂

(sorry if this is the wrong place for this post)

@jwylot wrote:

You guys are totally awesome! The patience you show when dealing with coachloads of frustrated users all experiencing the same issue and who are incapable of scanning the forum to see if there isn't already a solution is truly inspirational.

Nice work 🙂

(sorry if this is the wrong place for this post)

Its the perfect place! Thanks for the appreciation! 🙂 

By the looks of things you are well on the way to joining us if you like 😄 just keep up the excellent work! 

Peter

Peter

WHAT CAN I DO?

@josedeboose wrote:

WHAT CAN I DO?

To help out? 🙂 Or are you having issues? 

Peter

Peter

I've been unable to find anywhere else to post: 

Search results in spotify are strict on 'and' and '&', they should be made soft.

You'll notice when you search for 'Margot and the nuclear So & So's' you get a separate track list from 'Margot & the nuclear So & So's'.

The band name seems to appear at least 3 different ways in the search results for 'margot', presumably because it appears written differently on their CDs. This is a major user interaction issue, especially considering a big contribution to grooveshark's loss of popularity stems from spotify's increased organization and lack of duplicate tracks/this type of issue.

Let me know if there's somewhere else I can post this I'd love to help out improving the service.

Jag vill följa alla...

Om det går så skulle jag vara tacksam.

Mvh

Ulf Viking Jonsson ([Snip-Privacy-Peter])

/Tyrs

@Tyrs wrote:

Jag vill följa alla...

Om det går så skulle jag vara tacksam.

Mvh

Ulf Viking Jonsson ([Snip-Privacy-Peter])

/Tyrs

Please don't post your social number in public forum or anywhere! It's only for your personal need!!!

If you post here on Community or Internet, remember, it's viewable all around the world forever. Please think twice before you hit Post button 🙂 We are here to help you and thank you Peter for removing this personal information from post.

Remember, Spotify never ask these personal informations for support providing need.

Is there a way to burn music from my platylist?

Not from spotify content but you can burn your own MP3s etc using suitable software.

Suggested posts