Music Fan
Southshorelax
Accepted Solution

Campus Rep

Hello Community,

A couple of months ago I saw something on twitter/facebook about college rep positions that you could apply for. I couldn't have applied because of other commitments through my fall semester. I'm just wondering what I could do to apply to be in a position like that for the upcoming spring semester. Any information on the subject would be much appreciated. 

Anthony
Kudos: 1,253
Solutions: 225

Re: Campus Rep

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Having done a quick search for this I found this page.

Looking at it though, it was for the end of last year (2013). Hopefully it will come back again soon!

Anthony :)

This post was by Anthony! I do not work for Spotify! If this solved your issue - mark it as a solution! Do you agree with/like my post? Please add a Kudo!

Spotify Community profile: Anthony | So feel free to PM me! Here
| Twitter profile: anthonyb256 |

Peter
Kudos: 11,220
Solutions: 3,131

Re: Campus Rep

As far as I am aware, they are not currently taking applications for Campus Reps but that may change in the future.

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.