27-06-2012 03:19 PM - edited 29-06-2012 02:05 PM
Solved! Go to Solution.
30-04-2012 03:00 PM
Hi there. When you send a track to someone, it says "Awesome music is on it's way." It should stay "its way," not "it's way." The way it currently reads, it's equivalent to "Awesome music is on it is way." Please fix this error so that the sentence can correctly convey its meaning.
16-07-2012 04:03 PM
01-08-2012 10:31 PM
02-08-2012 02:42 AM
- Where did you find the erroneous translation?
- If you found it on the site, please paste the URL here
URL goes here
- If you found it in the client, please specify which one
- Please try to specify how we can find the erroneous translation
The song "We Will Carry on" by "City of Lions"
- What does the text say now?
City of Lions – We Will Cary On
- What should the text say?
We Will Carry On
Please re-read the OP. This is the wrong thread.
07-08-2012 06:54 AM
For the artist Voltaire there is more than one artist by the same name listed. One is a Dark Cabaret artist and the other seems to be a German band of some kind. Idk about the German one but the Cabaret one is missing several albums as well.
13-08-2012 03:47 PM