Name:
Department:
About me:
Accepted Solution

Hello from Spotify - Introduce Yourself

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

Welcome to the new Spotify community.  

I'm the Community Manager at Spotify.  I'm here to help you and make sure the community runs smoothly.

The main goal of our community is to give folks a place to collaborate and support each other when using Spotify, as well as discuss their favorite music.  It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not.  So please use your discretion when using the community.  

Have fun, be creative, and let me know how we can help.

Cheers,

Rorey

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Award Winning Artist
hpguru

Re: Hello from Spotify - Introduce Yourself

[ Edited ]

In footer you have Copyright © 2007-2011 Spotify Ltd. Maybe 2012? ;)

And I am Jyri (hpguru) a Super User group member here. I'm Spotify Premium user since 2010 December. I listen all cool stuff -  hands up music: harddance, hardstyle, hardcore, jumpstyle and dancecore of course from Spotify :) Thank you for great tool to listen my favorite music. Hands up will never die!

Please take a look to my playlist and you can start your party today. :) Let the music do the job!

I'm here to help you with Spotify. And of course share to me hands up songs!!!

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Spotify
David
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone,

I'm David, one of the moderators here on the Spotify community. We're here to create a great place for all your Spotify needs -another place to create playlists with friends, tell us about things you want, and help other users get the most out of Spotify.

When I'm not doing all that, I play a little bit of bass. Recently, I've been listening to rather a bit of folk and catching up on the back catalogue of Sucioperro

-----
Spotify
Sam
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

Hi all,

I'm Sam. I'm one of the moderators here in the Spotify community. I'm here to offer help where I can and try and keep this place a nice, fun place to be.

Personally, I love music. I like everything. From Four Tet and Radiohead to Akala, Yann Tiersen and Rival Schools. So I'm looking forward to finding some gems that you lovely Spotifyers recommend. Just post away on those nice new music threads.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Community Manager
Meredith
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

Hello!

I'm Meredith--one of the moderators here in the Spotify community. I'm here to offer support and answer questions so that you all have a positive Spotify experience and can enjoy some great music. 

On the side, I love going to gigs/ summer festivals and lately I've been listening to lots of M83, Gotye, and The Black Keys. Looking forward to helping you guys out and discovering some great music as well.  

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Richard
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

[ Edited ]

Hey!

My name is Richard and I'm here to help out with things on the community and make sure that everyone has a great time. I'm sure this is going to be a really fun place to hang out, share music and talk about Spotify.

Drop me a line if you need any help or just want to chat. Us moderators are a friendly bunch and we don't bite, promise! (Well David does, but that's just him)

My favourite bands are British Sea Power, The Flaming Lips, Radiohead and other stuff like that (anything good, basically). New recommendations always welcome!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Community Legend
krikelin

Hi,

I'm Alexander Forselius (krikelin) on the community and I'm a member of the founder groups. I love programming and doing new cool things with Spotify along with taking the challenge to helping other people here with their inqueries and problems with the services.

สวัสดีครับ Music is for the spirit as what food is for the body. Dr. Sounds. Between March 27th - April 5th I will be on vacation and have limited or no access to the internet.
Spotify Legend
Fiona

Hi all, 

I'm Fiona - one of the Moderators in the Spotify Community, here to offer support with all things Spotify.

Music is my world, from Dvorak to Run DMC, Guru's Jazzmatazz to Professor Green recommendations are always welcome.

Check out how we're doing on our Twitter: @Spotifystatus

Community Legend
Afront

Hi, I'm Jer. I write a blog about Spotify called The Pansentient League (http://pansentient.com/) and have been loving and writing about our favorite world-changing music service since the start of 2009.

I'm a huge fan of electronic music, especially synthpop, electropop, EBM and psychedelic trance. But that doesn't mean I don't sometimes enjoy a spot of rock, punk, classical, folk, dub... I'll give any genre a go at least once!

I've picked up a few Spotify hints and tips over the years, so hopefully I'll be able to help out here when i can....

Oh, and buy my book from Amazon! It's called The Pansentient League's Guide to Spotify. :robottongue:

Cheers,

Jer

Alex,

French user of Spotify Prenium since 2010. 

Student in Civil Engineering who loves music. 

Listen Spotify on Macbook, iPhone with my new headset from Bose.

(Sorry for the poor english)

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.