Signed Artist
elee
Accepted Solution

How do I post a playlist link here?

I see other links here and I see the URLs but I don't know how to post a link myself. How do I post a playlist link here?

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Re: How do I post a playlist link here?

Hey there.

Right click a track, playlist, profile name or something like that in Spotify and click HTTP Link or Emned Code.

playlist link.png

Copy HTTP Link and CTRL+V here:

Valeriya (Валерия) – Подберу музыку [за роялем Раймонд Паулс] (Podberu Muzyku) [feat. Raimonds Pauls...

Copy Embed Code and CTRL+V in HTML:

Enjoy!

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Signed Artist
elee

Thanks, hpguru, that worked great! It would have taken me a long time to figure that out. You really are a guru!

Here's the link I was trying to post in another discussion. Maybe you'll like it:

Sacred Steel

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

I try this stuff soon :)

Have a nice monday soon :)

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

[ Edited ]

Listened some tracks, nice oldies goldies. But not that music I listen forever and ever like party music.

But this is very nice to listen, some variety to my bass powered party music, I play from my speakers all day every day. My speakers need to relax too sometimes. :)

Thank you for sharing!

If you want to hear some tracks I like to listen 24/7, here's some:

Cascada – Summer Of Love - Ryan T. & Rick M. Radio Edit
Ryan Thistlebeck – Rising - Zooland Bootleg Radio Edit (Zooland Records 4ever)
ItaloBrothers – My Life Is A Party - Ryan T. & Rick M. Edit
Spencer & Hill – Yeah Yeah Yeah - Ryan T. & Rick M. Bootleg Radio Edit

Raverdiago – Super Crazy (Crazy Elektro Mix Edit)

The bass may damage some speakers. Listen if you're happy with this. :)

Signed Artist
elee

Thanks for listening and sharing.

I know it was a little lazy of me to add whole albums to my playlist. I wanted to have all the music together in one place for when I was in the mood for it, as well as to expose people to the sacred steel style. It's not something I listen to for long periods of time, either.

I listened to some of the tracks you posted - not a style I have listened to much, so I appreciate you bringing it to me. I'll keep exploring. Spotify is a wonderful thing.

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Yes. :)

Spotify is good tool to discover more cool stuff.

Music Lover
aztec1598

Hi I'm new to spotify and have some questions. 1. What is the 2 day premium trial and will I get charged money for using after this time period? 2. What is diffrent from spotify free an premium like what can't you do on free? 3. What is spotify free? 4. What does spotify mean by a time limit on music after six months of free? I would really appreciate if you could answer these questions I am very confused.
Peter
Kudos: 11,198
Solutions: 3,124

aztec1598 wrote:
Hi I'm new to spotify and have some questions. 1. What is the 2 day premium trial and will I get charged money for using after this time period? 2. What is diffrent from spotify free an premium like what can't you do on free? 3. What is spotify free? 4. What does spotify mean by a time limit on music after six months of free? I would really appreciate if you could answer these questions I am very confused.

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

1. No, the 48 hour free trial is completely free and you won't be charged automatically once it is over. 

2. Spotify Premium gives you unlimited ad-free access to the entire Spotify catalogue at the highest quality rate (320kbps) and also allows you to mark playlists for offline usage, meaning you can listen to them when you don't have an internet connection. Premium also gives you access to Spotify on your supported mobile devices. 

3. Spotify free is the ad-supported version of Spotify, where you are free to access the massive Spotify catalogue at the standard streaming rate (160kbps) only on the desktop versions of the client. 

4. Spotify free accounts are subject to a listening time restriction of 2.5 hours (max) per week after the account has been registered for 6 months (you can listen to as much as you like until then!). This restriction applies in every region apart from the USA. French listeners have the added restriction of only being able to listen to an individual track 5 times before it becomes unavailable to them. These restrictions are sadly enforced by the record labels and not Spotify! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.