Newcomers and Contribution

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Casual Listener
david1322

How do I report a content error?

[ Edited ]

Where does one report an error? I have found a few songs that are wayyyy wrong and they need to be corrected. But of course i dont remeber them all.  i do know that Straylight Run – Hands In the Sky (Big Shot) is not hands in the sky. when played it actually plays Straylight Run – A Slow Decent. Since the tracks follow eachother on the album, a slow decent gets played twice, only one is under the name of Hands in the Sky.

Richard

Re: report an error

[ Edited ]

Hey David, please see http://community.spotify.com/t5/General-Music-Chat/Reporting-Incorrect-Track-Info/td-p/25291

I've also changed the title of this topic a bit so that others in the Contribution board can see where to go for this info.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Concert VIP
tournamentboy

Re: How do I report a content error?

If i listen to spotify thru my BT and then push the button to voicedial all is fine!!! But when it connects to the other parts phone and the ringtone is there the music plays in the background😡very annoying
Iphone 4s ios 5.1.1/6.0.1/6.1 same on all firmwares
Suggestion??
Music Fan
Joniff

http://open.spotify.com/album/1nUJmtHSVBHMRUqG6sGF8z

Biffy Clyro - Singles 2001-2005 - Released 1008AD

<sarcasm>

All to often, good bands feel the urge to rush albums out, regardless of quality, so I was pleased to note on Spotify that Biffy Clyro had taken the not unsubstantial haitus of 994 years between thier first and second album.
</sarcasm>

Errors in content is understandable, but no basic data validation ?

Peter
Kudos: 12,769
Solutions: 3,489

Hey Joniff, Welcome to the community :) 

Have a read at the topic Richard linked to above for instructions on how to report such content errors to the appropriate team so they can get in touch with the record label. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements
Rock Star Program
Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.