Newcomers and Contribution

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Internet Hit
Blutarsky
Accepted Solution

How to export playlists to M3U

Any chance to export playlists to M3U? While writing I realize that M3U playlists contain path location so my question may be nonsense!

Joe
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: How to export playlists to M3U

There is no way to automate this I'm afraid.

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Internet Hit
Blutarsky

Do you keep track of your playlists in any other manner? Should you ever resign/abandon Spotify, how could you easily rebuildy playlists?

Joe
I'm a Community Rock Star

I think I'd be stuffed but, being an old fart, I tend to keep my music organised by albums so it wouldn't be too much of a wrench if Spotify and I parted ways. In fact, I once lost  a huge music collection I had on a hard drive which I never backed up and I remember that, once the frustration went, I actually enjoyed discovering a load of new stuff which I might otherwise have never listened to.

I guess I'm not obsessive enough :) From a quick search, it seems it might be possible to export your playlists to grooveshark then export them from grooveshark to another format. If you go this route, I'd be interested to hear how it works out for you.

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Internet Hit
Blutarsky

Nice, I will give it a try!

Now that I have properly set my old album collection into Spotify (as album playlists) I have realized I've forgotten some dozens albums! Only physically browsing them I could write down the complete pot.

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.