Music Lover
krhotch
Accepted Solution

Reset Station

I am new to spodify and like it so far but apparently there is no way to reset the radio stations, I have seen many other posts on this topic. I am wondering if there is any way to do this or if this may be a feature soon? I liked one dub step song in my stared radio and now it wants to play nothing but dub step. Sadly I may just have to close my account and open a new one to correct this issue.

kris

Liam
Topics: 135
Kudos: 1,444
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 436

Re: Reset Station

krhotch wrote:

I am new to spodify and like it so far but apparently there is no way to reset the radio stations, I have seen many other posts on this topic. I am wondering if there is any way to do this or if this may be a feature soon? I liked one dub step song in my stared radio and now it wants to play nothing but dub step. Sadly I may just have to close my account and open a new one to correct this issue.

kris

Hi, there is currently no way to delete or reset radio stations - you could make a new radio station however ;)

Liam

Music Lover
krhotch

[ Edited ]

Liam, 

Thank you very much for your responce. My issue is with the generic stations like "rock" or "pop" I changed these not knowing this and feel that they are currently ruined. I moved here from slacker radio and I am very satisfied with the application and plan to stay with the program just create a new account. 

Thank you for your time

Krhotch

Music Fan
Paul111

Unfortnately many of us have this issue. One solution I found is to take a good amount of songs from a specific genre you like, put them into a playlist together and start a radio based off of that. I've learned not to give thumbs up to anything. It slowly screws everything whatever radio station you're on.

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.