Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Slow servers in Community? Connection timed out...

Hey!

I'm getting a connection time-out error here - at random. Page load again helps. Are you aware of the problem? I have a 3G connection, which works well, at least I do not get the same notices elsewhere.

My system:

Windows 7 Starter

Mozilla Firefox 11

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Community Manager
Rorey

Re: Slow servers in Community? Connection timed out...

Are you still getting this?  We haven't been notified of any service outages.  

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Re: Slow servers in Community? Connection timed out...

These days all is fine. I'm back to this thread if this problem is back in future.

Thank you Rorey for response.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.