Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
gaintbobby
Accepted Solution

What music is played in Spotify ads?

Hi --

What's the music that's being played in the background of Spotify ads? It's really catchy!

Specifically, I'm talking about the commercials that tell me that I should get Spotify premium. 

Please help!

Thanks

Community Manager
Rorey

Re: What music is played in Spotify ads?

Its our very own Spotify song!

Although, its not available on Spotify yet. The irony is indeed palpable. 

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Award Winning Artist
hpguru

Hey,

Can you link me to this song when Available?

All Spotify stuff is good.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Music Lover
gaintbobby

To quickly clarify:

the one with the piano (I feel the need to clarify because I think there are perhaps multiple versions of the ad... and i think I may have heard one that wasn't as catchy as the one as I was thinking about).

Anyway -- I would highly appreciate it if it's released to the public. It is a weird thing that I try to make it so that I hear the ad more otten :|

Thanks!

-bob

Community Manager
Rorey

Bob,

Indeed! Thats the one. You could double check by having a listen to one of our YouTube commercials because I think its the same one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjAr5nGzjV8

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Music Lover
gaintbobby

Wow, that is indeed it

Thanks so much guys!

(Wish it were longer - but meh, I've had it playing on repeat for a while :))

Cheers!

-bob

Gig Goer
spret93

On a similair note, who is the guy playing the guitar in the background image of most Spotify Premium ads?

Community Legend
krikelin

สวัสดีครับ Music is for the spirit as what food is for the body. Dr. Sounds. Between March 27th - April 5th I will be on vacation and have limited or no access to the internet.
Sam

Just worth saying that this isn't Spotify's official song, rather a cover.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Lover
trinkiedink

I'm looking for a song that I heard on a spotify commercial on YouTube. Its kinda pop indie and its def not safe and sound by whoever the band is. Its footage from some concert but I can't find the commercial anymore. Can anyone help? Its driving me mad!
Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.