Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
joe_gibeau

can spotify download my saved music to my computer and then install music on my mp3 player

Can I join spotify and download my music player saved music to real player or windows media player and convert to mp3 music and install music on my mp3 player?

Or

Is there any free or paying web site to download music to my mp3 player?

Peter
Kudos: 11,625
Solutions: 3,215

Re: can spotify download my saved music to my computer and then install music on my mp3 player

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

Spotify is a streaming service, so you won't be able to download content for usage outside of Spotify using this service. 

If you want to purchase and download tracks so you own them to put on an mp3 player, then there are plenty out there to choose from, just have a google ;) 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Fan
anne67

Re: can spotify download my saved music to my computer and then install music on my mp3 player

can i download music from spotify to my mp3 player when on it for free

Peter
Kudos: 11,625
Solutions: 3,215

anne67 wrote:

can i download music from spotify to my mp3 player when on it for free

Nope, in fact even with Premium you can't download music from Spotify for use on a generic mp3 player. Spotify content always has to be played from inside a Spotify app. 

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.