Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Internship With Spotify

Internship With Spotify

Does Spotify have any internship opportunities for students? I would love to be involved with a company like this as an undergrad PR major. 

46 Replies

Hi AliRay13- Welcome to the Spotify Community!

All job opportunites and applications can be found right here on our website: http://www.spotify.com/se/about/jobs/

If you need help with anything else just give us a shout. Thanks!

Hello,

I am a Spotify user for several months now and I really enjoy this program. So I took a look at the website and I saw that you offer jobs all around the world. 

I am currently a student in 3rd year in Rouen Business School in France and I have to do an internship of 6 months from may 2013. I would love to work for your company, helping it to develop its business, maybe in new markets. It would perfectly fit to my career project.

Are you offering internships in Europe or in the US ?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Alice CANERI

[Snip - Email - Mod]

Also available on Linkedin and Viadeo

Hi Alice,

As Meredith mentions, the best place to get info is our website above.

Just going to delete your email address from that post, it's not wise to post personal details on a forum.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I am interested in applying for the Technical Summer Internship in New York in the summer of 2013. However, the links to the programming puzzles do not seem to be working. Both links give a Error 404 - Not found. I am highly interested in applying for this Spotify internship, so if these links can be fixed or if there is another way to access the puzzles, I would greatly appreciate it.

Bclam - I've just reported the error, I'm getting it too. Should be sorted soon.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I may be nagging, but any chance on when internship applicants (specifically for the technical internship in New York) will be notified on application status i.e. interview offer.

datkidkano - Don't worry, they'll be working as fast as they can. I'm sure you'll hear soon if you're getting an interview.

Best of luck!
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi there. I saw an advert on MusicJobs for a PR Executive Summer Internship. I was wondering whether the deadline has expired, as whenever I click on the link to apply it just takes me back to the general jobs homepage. 

Many thanks

Gwenno

gme91 - Would this be the page you are looking for?

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi, no it was a summer internship based in London. I can't seem to locate the link. Is it possible for me to contact anyone who works in HR?

Thanks

gme91 - If it's not on our job pages, we can't really offer an alternative to getting in touch. Keep an eye on those pages though, something might pop up again soon.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi there,

My name is Adriel Tjokrosaputro. I have just attempted to submit my internship application for US Business Summer 2013 Internship.

On the second page, after filling out all of the necessary questions and the 6 mini-essay questions, I clicked on "Submit Application" button. However, this lead me to the same page again (2nd page of the application) with all of the text boxes blank. So I re-filled everything and re-clicked the "Submit Application" button. However, the next page that appeared said, "You have submitted this application previously. A new application is not submitted."

For information, I successfully uploaded my cover letter and résumé. However, I am very worried if my application is submitted without the mini-essay questions filled out. I also have not received any confirmation email from Spotify indicating that my internship application submission was successful.

The system indicated that my application has been submitted. However, I am not sure if the second page of the application is submitted with the rest. And I do not even know if my application is even successfully submitted or not. I was wondering if Spotify could please let me know about the status of my application? I would love to be considered for this internship.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Adriel Tjokrosaputro

Are you still accepting applications for any business internships in New York and if so can you provide me with a link? I am a huge spotify user and very excited about this possible opportunity

There is still a role going. Check it out here.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Unfortunately i have no experience with software engineering.  I was hoping for an opening in your businss deveolopment, sales, or other business departments. thanks for the quick answer though sam.  

I had appplied for US Technical internship role about 2 months back, but still haven't heard anything from you Could you please let me know how much more time it may take?

Hello there,

It's hard to say how long it might take for them to get back for you - Although as you may imagine, letting everyone know they they'd been unsuccessful may be rather more time consuming that they first thought. Don't give up though! If you see anything else you might be suitable for, please apply!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hey There!

I'm wondering if you guys have extended offers and/or interview opportunities to applicants yet. If not, do you have any idea when that might happen?

Thanks!

Following up on the previous user's post, can we assume that all applicants who haven't received an interview/offer by April 1st have been unsuccessful? The internship ad did mention something about offers being made by April 1st. I haven't received a response from HR despite writing to them twice. 

Suggested posts