Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Internship With Spotify

Internship With Spotify

Does Spotify have any internship opportunities for students? I would love to be involved with a company like this as an undergrad PR major. 

46 Replies

Does spotify ever offer legal internships for law students?

I am more interested in a software engineering position. Particularly machine learning. I attend 42 in the US in the inaugural class but think my talents will best be suited for Spotify... no matter where that may be. Primarily, if that is in New York, Stockholm, or San Francisco I would like to know where the best placement to apply to would be and further more, what I can learn right now to be a better candidate come next September. Please let me know.

Also absolutely anything in Boston. Boston, if I were to prioritize it, would be a priority.

Hello, 

I am a senior in highschool in Houston, and I would love to apply for any internship programs available. However, on the student section on your websight there only seems to be one student program available (which happens to be in Europe). Is there really only one possible internship available at the moment?

Thank You!

Andrew

Hi there! 

I am an avid Spotify user. I love this program and honestly it has kept me sane through my last few years. I am really interested in how I could apply for an internship that had to do with a communication background. I see there are opportunities for computer science, but not for communication. Anyway, thank you for your time! Thank you again for making my life ten times better.

-Kammy Shepherd 

Hi my name is Kharli, and i'm in my junior year of High School at Fiorello H. Laguardia. I was really interested in what internships Spotify have, sadly to find out they were only for college students. I absolutely love spotify so much and wonder if there was any way I could do an internship of any sort this summer. 

I have applied to a Spotify  internship in Global Cultures for this summer (2018). I was wondering the status of my application seeing as the timeline provided hasn't been the most accurate. On jobvite my application status recently changed from "Closed" to "New" -- is this a good sign? Should I keep holding out hope that I'll hear back soon?

Is there any way to get a more accurate assessment of my application status?

Suggested posts